ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 ♠

Hey guys! Enjoy!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Over the next couple months, Y/N got closer to the team, bonding especially with Suna. They had most classes with each other, and she could talk to Suna comfortably.

But there was still something bothering Suna. He didn't entirely understand her past, and she was uncomfortable talking about it. Whenever Suna tried to ask her about it, she would always change the topic, or excuse herself.

Today was the day that the team had to go to a training camp with Shiratorizawa. It was just the two teams, two weeks. It was very early in the morning, everyone standing around waiting for the bus. Y/N brought some breakfast for everyone.

"Hey guys, got you guys some onigiris!" She handed each of them a bag of food. They nodded their thanks. She greeted Suna, who just blinked in response.

"Are you ok?"

Suna shook his head. He had spent all night trying to find out who she was. He came up empty handed. When he searched her name, all he came up with was that she played on the U18 team, but they wouldn't give anymore information.

'What are you hiding Y/N?'

His thoughts were interrupted by sounds of wheels. The bus pulling up and Y/N grabbed his hand suddenly. He felt sparks go up his hand. He was confused, but he was suddenly pulled onto the bus by Y/N.

"You can have the window seat Suna" She smiled brightly. He nodded climbing onto the seat. Y/N sat down next to him, humming. She had put on her headphones and took out her phone. Suna grumbled and drifted off to sleep. Y/N kept scrolling through stats on their opponents. She was absorbed in her phone, but noticed that Suna was shivering. She sighed, pulling his head onto her lap to make him more comfortable. She grabbed a blanket and draped it over him. She went back to her stats, focusing on learning about the team. Unbeknownst to her, she started stroking Suna's hair, luring him into a deeper sleep.

Atsumu turned around to ask Suna something, but his jaw fell when he saw Suna laying on Y/N lap. He tapped Osamu, who also was surprised at the sight. They immediately took out their phones and took pictures as blackmail.

(Time Skip)

𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I blinked my eyes groggily. I felt something going through my hair. I look up to see Y/N absorbed in her phone.

'Wait, what am I doing on her lap?'

Suna shot up, startling Y/N.

"Holy- you could've told me you were awake"

Suna's face turned red at the thought of sleeping on Y/N

Why?

"Awe, is Suna embarrassed?" She teased.

"Don't say anything about this, I have enough blackmail to ruin the rest of you life" He  threatened. Which was true considering Suna videotaped every moment.

"Actually, we have the blackmail" Atsamu turned around, showing Suna the pictures he had acquired. Suna's face went red. Lucky for him the bus pulled up to Shiratorizawa, saving him from embarrassment. He sighed, grabbing his stuff and following Y/N out of the bus.

There was a old man, slightly taller than Y/N. He stood there with the Shiratorizawa team. The Inarizaki filed out of the bus facing the other team. The old man spoke up.

"Hello Inarizaki. You are here for a training camp to strengthen each other's abilities and try new things without losing a tournament. The guest of honor here is Y/N. She knows far more about volleyball than you guys. I expect you to give her respect, understand?"