21

Soobin's pov:

We ran inside the cafe cursing the traffic.
As we spotted them we went towards them.

"Sorry we are late." I said.

"It's ok. Sit. Let me introduce you guys. "
Areum said while pointing at two girls.

They don't look like Korean..

I turned towards them and flashed a smile.

She is my soulmate?

"I am Soobin,this guy right here is Kai and the other one is Taehyun." I smiled at them

"I'm Stella and she is my twin sister Emma." She smiled back.

Never thought that I will meet my soulmate here. They do say that we will meet our soulmates in unexpected time and in unexpected way.

"Well let's order something."

And so all of us ordered our food and started talking which made the other costumers to look at us. We are 2x louder when the group is complete.

Areum's pov:
I can sense that there is something going on between Soobin and Stella cause they are stealing glances at each other.

I nudged at Beomgyu.

"Don't you think there is one thing going on between Soobin and Stella?" I whispered softly at Beomgyu which he nodded and look at the two who are stealing glances at each other without letting each other know.

I can feel that the others also suspects them.

"Soobin, Stella spill it." I said while crossing my arms on my chest.

"Spill what?" Soobin looked at me with confused eyes.

Adorable...
Yoon Areum concentrate!!!

"Don't act like you don't know. All of us can see that both of you are stealing glances at each other." I said as everyone nodded.

"Are you guys soulmates or something?" Hyerim asked and  they nodded..

"TIME FOR A PARTY!!" Guanlin shouted while all of us cheered.

That is how we spent the whole day.

"Hey Areum." Beomgyu called me. We are in my room cuddling talking about everything that happened today.

"Yeah?"
"Let's go on a vacation with the others."
"REALLY!?"
"Yes." He smile.

Aw.... So adorable.. I'm lucky to have him as my soulmate.

"But.. Guanlin and Aecha are going to some training camp while Kai and taehyun are going to their home town to visit their grandparents." I pout thinking about the ones who won't be coming with us.

"We do have others though. Like Hyerim and Yeonjunnie Hyung along with Soobin hyung, Stella and Emma." He said while hugging me tightly.

"You are right. Let's tell them tomorrow!!" I did while jumping out of his grip.

"Yeah let's tell them tomorrow. Now come here." He pulled me back and hugged me again.

Slowly I drift off to the Dreamworld.

Tomorrow will be another great day...
____________________________________
That's all!!!

The end....
Hope you guys liked it!!
Thank you so much for your reads and votes!!

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3

JK
this is not the end :)
TXT killed me once again when Bighit dropped another teaser.
My heart was boom boom
I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!!!