Finale

A/N: um, hi

His arms slip around your waist as you feel yourself lifting off the ground. ''I'm gonna lock you up in my room. Cuz you're a fucking idiot''

-

While his sturdy arms carried you across the hallway, you decide to bury your face into his neck and bombard him with sloppy kisses.

''S-stop, it fucking tickles'' he tried to sound as annoyed as possible, but his ears which slowly turned pink implied otherwise. His jaw tightens, showcasing a jawline most reasonably sharper than your intellect.

His arms suddenly let go of you as you're released from his grasp, landing onto the plush carpet with a thud. "Ouch- what was that for?''

''Shut up'' he mumbles, searching his backpockets for what you assumed was a key. Swiftly swinging it across his fingers, he unlocks the door and tilts his head, granting you permission to enter.

You inhale deeply in satisfaction, the familiar scent of his cologne greeting you the moment you stepped in. He seats himself cross legged on the floor, patting the seat beside him. You tilt an eyebrow in a gesture of incomprehension. Why sit on the floor? I thought-

Doe orbs gazing at you in anticipation, he hands you a controller. ''Play with me?''

Eh...? You take one glance at the controller being offered to you, and the PS5 you had only now noticed. ''Not how I thought we'd play, but it's cool'' you grin, accepting his request.

-

''Why are you so shit?'' he asked for nth time, as you both watched the pixelated machine gun wildly firing at you as you respawned once again. You're seated on his thicc thighs comfortably, while his arms are around your body clicking away on his controller.

''I'm going easy on them'' you sulk, fingers hastily carrying your avatar to a nondescript building so you're not attacked again.

''you little shit- behind you'' he warns, but you're too oblivious to take heed so he quickly takes over for you. Shoulders rounded over his controller, slamming buttons, his forearms taut, veins visible. His hooded eyes are blazing in a fiery determination as he slowly grips his bottom lip, attentive and focused.

You move slightly to seat yourself in a comfortable position, however you recieve an unexpected response as Taehyung drops the controller, stiffening instantaneously. ''stop moving'' he rasps deeply, fingers dangerously tracing along your collarbone until they reach your neck. ''Or I'll have to choke you''

''kinky'' you grin, ''you said that when we first met too''

''tch'' he mutters in annoyance, his chin which was previously leaning on your head throwing back in disappointment once he notices he was beginning to lose.

You both play in silent harmony, eyes set on the screen as you watch a dismembered body explode like a geyser, remnants of red splattering until the screen turns red.

As you watched the red, it bought back the thoughts you had been trying suppress, unlocking the memories you were trying to keep locked. The short but worth while time you spent with V...your parents and Kai who were currently recovering after being possessed for so long...

''Taehyung...how am I going to face my parents once they wake up?'' you ask, genuinely serious for once. It's not only your mother, but your father whom you haven't speaken to in so long. Will he turn back to the loving father you once knew him to be?

''Just...face them with your face'' his poor words of support fail to ease your worries. When he notices your shoulders slightly drop, he gets a bit shook.