Chapter 17

Wowza! Another chapter after only a day? Three chapters in a week?! what?! Don't get too used to it guys. I can feel my teachers piling up my homework as we speak. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

.

.

.

Chapter 17

Dante looked over at his girlfriend, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her. He looked back onto the road and smiled to himself. 

Girlfriend. 

When was the last time that he had one of that? Probably in middle school. Girls were never special to him. It had all been fun and games. 

All until he met her.

She captivated him ever since the first time her saw her. With her wavy brown hair and her deep brown eyes, she stole all of his attention. 

He never looked at a girl the same way that he has looked at her. 

She is his everything.

He reached his right hand out and intertwined his fingers with hers. He looked at her, seeing her beautiful smile gracing her face. He smiled back at her and ran his thumb on her skin, turning his attention back to the road again.

"I'm scared?" she whispered.

"Of what?" Dante stole a quick glance, seeing the cute worried look on her face. He chuckled. That is a face that he has gone accustomed to seeing every single day since their first date together.

"Well, I am meeting your mother for the first time ever. That's a little nerve-wracking." she responded.

He chuckled and turned on the street. He pulled up into the house and placed the car in park. He looked over at her, leaned over, and kissed her forehead. He held her hand up and kissed her knuckles. 

Ashley looked at him with a smile on her face. 

"My mom is going to love you. You're the first girl I ever introduced as my girlfriend," he said pressing another kiss on her knuckles. 

He grinned when he saw the teasing smile gaze Ashley's lips. "That's because you've been busy being a manwhore."

He rolled his eyes and grinned at her. "Well, that all changed since the moment I started dating you, didn't it?"

"Yet girls still throw themselves at you." She tried to make it sound like a joke but Dante knew how much it bothered her when he talked to other girls.

They had constant misunderstandings that had to always be cleared up. It had always bothered him how little she trusted him but he knew a girl like her had a hard time trusting guys like him. Afterall, her father had kicked her out without a perfect explanation.

"You know they don't mean anything." he caressed her face and smiled lovingly at her. "You're the only girl that matters."

She shoved his shoulders and nudged her head to the house. "What about the woman who birthed you?"

"My mother could never compare to anyone." he grinned, staring at the house. "She's just the best there is."

Ashley laughed, the sound bringing joy into Dante's heart. "You're such a mama's boy. Hard to imagine with that macho image that you carry."

"Underneath all this muscle, there is just a small boy who wants a hug from his mother." Dante smiled and opened his door. He quickly jogged over to the other side and opened up Ashley's door also. He bowed. "Milady."