Chapter 15

This is a short chapter but don't you worry my lovelies. I have the next one coming up soon ;)

Enjoy. 

.

.

.

Chapter 15

I could still feel his touch on my skin. 

The way his rough hand left behind scratches as he trails his hand up and down my arm. 

I wanted to push him away and jump into a pool of water to wash away the sins of his hand. I didn't want him to touch me. Not like that. All I could feel in the bile rising in my throat as he continued his assault on my body.

I remember it so clearly. 

How his breath burned my neck, sending a feeling of desperation down my body. Desperation to get away from him and into the arms of who would always protect me no matter what. 

But I had been frozen in place. The only thing that showed any reaction was the tear that slipped down my cheek.

He tugged my shirt down and whispered in my ear. "No one can ever replace what we have. You are mine and I am yours."

I remembered how I beg him. I remembered the exact words. "Please don't do this to me. I beg you. Let me go."

A force slammed itself into my body and I found myself hitting the cold ground. I looked up, the tears falling down faster than before.

"Don't you ever beg me to let you go. You are mine."

He took off his clothes and that was the end of it.

He kept me with him until he felt like it was safe enough to let me go. He got what he wanted from me.

He made me feel disgust in myself. He made me detest the touch of any man on my body. He ruined my body, mind, and soul.

They told me that I will get better. Everyone tells me the same thing. Everyone has the same pitiful look in their eyes when they looked at me. Everyone kept reassuring me that everything will be okay.

But I know, nothing will be okay anymore.

~Isabella Valldarri.

.

.

.

I stared at the blank white wall, feeling the familiar feeling of emptiness inside of me. 

The feeling that made its home in my mind, refusing to ever leave me. Taking over my life with it's blank thoughts and expressions, I continue to sit day in and out, never leaving the confines of this room.

My husband does not hold me anymore. He, like I, could not bare the sight of my own skin. The skin that has been tarnished by the man who took every single ounce of happiness away from me. Antonio can't even look at me without crying.

I wanted to cry along with him. I wanted to mourn the loss of our lives but I couldn't. No matter how much I try to feel, I couldn't.

I know he blames himself for not protecting me. I see the look in his eyes.

He looks defeated.

Just like I was.

~Isabella Valldarri