1 - Taking Chances

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Ready!"

I look at the computer screen in front of me and prepare myself for what's about to become the most important event in my life. My sister and my best friend are also prepared so we can higher our chances. The 3 of us carefully watch the clock, waiting anxiously for the time.

"It's getting closer!"

"Shhh! We need to focus."

"Ok guys, no matter what happens, show no mercy to anyone. This is war." There were 5 seconds left on the clock and I could feel anxiety building up in me.

5

4

3

2

1

"GO!!"

We all start clicking furiously and quickly with our mouse in hopes to get in line first and by any miracle get good seats.

"Ugh! I'm 943."

"487..."

My best friend and I both lean back in our chairs in frustration.

"I'm 35!!"

"What?!" We both yelled in unison, not believing how close in line my sister was.

We all watched the screen carefully seeing how closer we were getting in line. There were only 10 people in front of us and we started screaming and jumping in excitement.

"Make sure that you get soundcheck passes if there is any!"

"Also floor seats but if not aim for the sides so we're closer to them!"

"Ok ok ok!! There's only 2 people in front of us!!"

"I can't look!! But then again I have to!"

"WE'RE NEXT!!"

"Get ready!!"

The screen finally changes and my sister starts clicking on all the options that we have talked about.

"Soundcheck is sold out! Damn it!"

"Get floor seats!!"

She clicks on 3 seats that were close to the stage but someone already got them before us.

"Click somewhere else!"

"I'm trying!!"

"We're doomed!"

"I GOT THEM!"

"Hurry up and pay!!"

She quickly pays for all 3 of our tickets and once she is done, we get a receipt of our purchase.

"We're going to see BTS!!"

We all start jumping around and screaming from our successful victory.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Hey wake up! You're gonna be late!"

"Shut up, Namjoon..."

I try to turn my alarm off by stretching out my hand from outside my warm blanket but I was having trouble since I was half asleep. After what seemed like a long battle, I was able to reach for my phone and turn it off.

And as usual, I check the time.

7:32 am

I threw my phone across my bed and just lay there looking at the ceiling. The events that happened yesterday finally come to mind and I couldn't help but smile.