5 - Mochi's Fingers

It's only been 10 minutes since I started and I was almost done with his makeup. Mona got a call and had to step out for a bit.

"You're doing good so far..." Jungkook said to me, pulling me out of the deep focus that I was in.

"Thank you...and you don't have to talk to me in English all the time. I may not be Korean, but I understand enough to get by."

I could tell that he was a bit surprised when I told him that, especially in korean, but I could tell that it made him feel relaxed since he didn't have to struggle to communicate with me.

"Ah...I'm sorry, Noona..." he says shyly.

"You don't have to say sorry." I chuckled softly. "Also I'm pretty sure you're older than me."

"How old are you?" He asks.

"I'm 20." I say looking at his face as I finished his makeup.

His cheeks start to get red just a bit.

"You're really young, especially for a stylist." I turn on the curling iron and while it's heating up I sit down for a bit.

"I get that a lot. I guess I'm the youngest one here." He looks at me a bit and just nods his head.

I get up and start doing his hair, adding some soft waves into it and I get back into the zone focusing all my attention on his hair.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I finally finished all the concepts and Mona was very impressed.

"Congratulations you finished your training!" She says hugging me.

"That's it?..." I ask not believing that that was all I had to do for training.

"Well yea, we're stylists. We know how to do our job without anyone telling us how."

Not wanting to ask any questions I just nod my head as in agreeing with her.

After a stressful 2 hours Mona wanted to treat me to some coffee and I accepted. She took me to a cafe shop close by and everything just looked so good, but I decided to go with a medium iced coconut milk latte while Mona just got an iced americano.

We decided to head back and just sit in the lounge room and just chill for a bit.

"How can anyone like coconut milk?" She asks with a little disgust in her face.

"I don't know. I don't usually drink it, but I like it in coffee." I answer back.

I hate coconut milk in general, but it's not bad in coffee. I'm allergic to dairy, so I've had no other choice but to stick with coconut milk or any other alternative option.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" I ask.

"I'm glad you asked. The boys have a photoshoot tomorrow morning so make sure to be here no later than 9 am so we can start right away and won't fall behind schedule." She says while in between sips. "Oh by the way I forgot to mention...it's also our job to dress the boys and pick out their outfits for basically every event."

"Don't they have other people to pick out their clothes or something?.."

"We used to, but we went through some changes about 3 months ago and just so there weren't a lot of people at events, we got rid of them."

"Oh ok..."

"Hey do you by any ch-"

"Noona!"

I focused my view to the entrance of the lounge and almost had a heart attack when I saw a certain pink haired boy walk in.

"Jimin, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not your Noona?"

"But you are." He pouts at her and she just rolls her eyes. But now he diverts his eyes to me and I felt like my heart was about to stop. "Who's this?" He asks while taking a seat.
"This is Ally, she's Jungkook's new stylist."

He just looks at me and gives me that charming smile of his and oh my god...I've never had such a beautiful human being smile at me like the way he is. I feel my ears getting a bit warm and maybe even turning a bit red, but thank god that I had my hair covering them or else he would probably notice that I'm nervous.

"Nice to meet you." Instead of a bow he sticks out his hand for a handshake probably knowing that I'm not korean or from here.

"Nice to meet you too." I stick out my hand to shake his. His hands were so warm, yet so cute as he had chubby fingers. I accidentally let a small chuckle escape from me and he noticed.

"Ah!..." He whines while pulling his hand away and covering his face. "You're laughing at my hands aren't you?" I giggle a bit from his reaction and also by the fact that he's cheeks are getting a bit red.

"No no no, your hands are cute." I say in between giggles.

"They're small, but I promise that these are the hands of a man."

And with that I start laughing a bit and so does he. He looks at me with a smile for a bit after he finishes laughing.

"I like you, you're really fun to talk to."

Oh no. There goes my cheeks turning red.

"Ah...thank you." I reply nervously back.

Ok now I'm full on blushing.

A/N

Who else agrees that Jimin's hands are cute?? 😭💜

- Ash