Chapter 21: August's POV

(I swear a ghost has taken over this laptop, thanks to my editor @Siren_of_the_Seafor helping me avoid a heart attack)

(Kind of what August looks like but with shorter hair)

The next day, I was at Onyx's house with Ella and Raven getting ready for the party. I helped Onyx put baby's breath flowers sprinkled in her hair. (small white flowers) We had made her a flower crown with moon flowers. She had helped me make a crown of roses, fake of course, to avoid getting pricked by the thorns. I was helping her with her makeup when Alexandre had showed. He looked exhausted. I heard they were expanding the packs grounds out further meaning him and Alpha Kent had to go out and mark the territory themselves. Meaning they were clawing their marks in the tree's in the surrounding area of the pack, embedding their scent into the bark.

Onyx didn't notice his presence because she had been turned away from him. He held his index finger up to his lips, motioning me to keep quiet about him being in the room. I go back to doing her eyeshadow, as the Alpha sneaked across the room. I took the brush away from her eyes when he started to open his arms to pull her into his embrace. She jumped at the sudden movement. "Hello, my goddess." He says, making her open her eyes.

"Don't scare me like that Alex." She slapped lightly at his arm. "I'll be a ghost if you do that again." She let out a small laugh.

"Oh hush, I wouldn't let that happen." He kissed her cheek. "Anyways let me get into my costume, we're all gonna go eat before the party. We've got like maybe two hours at best before people start showing up." All of us nodded in response to him.

Once I had finished doing Onyx's make up she had started working on my make up as well. It takes her a while to complete my look because of it covering most of my face. Once she's finished she hands me one of her mirrors, and I smile at the look. She had perfectly sculpted my face with the makeup to make me resemble a doe. "I love it." I met her eyes and smiled. I finished getting dressed into my costume which wasn't much, but I did put on some leggings that Raven insisted I wear because 'you're always wearing baggy clothes.' He had told me. I just wore normal jeans, I never saw the reason to wear clothes that were tight. Plus, what's wrong with being comfy? Absolutely nothing, that's right.

Once I was completely dressed I joined the rest of them in Onyx's room, as she continued putting body glitter on Alexandre's chest. He was wearing a white toga, like a greek god, and fuck did he look like one. His perfectly sculpted chest led down to a perfectly shaped 'v' line, that left nothing to the imagination. He had glitter sprinkled in his hair that would make him shine under the sun. Just the sight of him put me in a haze.

A quick slap to my ass snapped me out of my thoughts. I snapped my head to the violator. "Fuck Aug you have a nice ass, you need to wear leggings more often." Ella laughed, I deadpan at her.

"Was that necessary?" I glared at her.

"Oh hell yeah, you bet. Raven, if he wore skinny jeans I'm pretty sure some poor dominant wolf would fall into the trap." She started giggling.

"Shit, if I wasn't into dominant wolves I'd be sliding into your dm's right about now." Raven winked, adding to the insult.

"Sometime I wonder how you two are even my friends. Thank goddess Freya is normal." I responded with a whine.

"I dunno about that August, I kinda agree with them, your ass looks real nice." Freya lifted her eyebrows up in amusement. She picked up her glass of water and started sipping it.

"Is anyone here fucking normal?" I pleaded at Onyx with my eyes.

"Can't help you there, I'm in agreement with them." She laughed, I faked shock, putting my hands on my chest, and my jaw slacked.