79

The three hunters had gone out to interrogate a woman named Terry. She was a kind, sweet lady.

"I walked home that way to see the flowers." Terry stared at a picture of herself when she was just a little girl. "Instead I found that body. I still have no idea what could have done that to a person."

Dean pointed at a young man in the picture. "Do you recognize that man?"

Terry nodded her head. "Yeah. He lived on my parents' street. Mr. Snider."

"Where'd you say your parents live?" Dean asked.

~<•>~

All three hunters sat in their car. The rain pelted the roof as it came down.

"So, what exactly is this thing?" Dean asked. "Some sort of vampire that got too sucky?"

Sam shook his head. "No, coroner's reports said there was blood in both bodies. Three hundred year old blood. But blood."

"Guys." Jessica watched as a man in a fedora stepped outside. "It's that man, Mr. Snider."

"Alright, let's do this." Dean had gotten out his gun and cocked it.

"Whoa, what's the plan here?" Sam asked.

"Don't die." Jessica replied as she got out of the car. Everyone else followed.

The hunters ran after the man in the fedora and watched as he walked towards downtown.

"Okay, Jess and I will take the alley. You take the street. We'll meet you in the middle." Dean said to his brother. Sam nodded his head and walked away.

"Come on, Jess." Dean motioned his head for her to follow him.

Jessica nodded her head and walked side by side with her husband.

"He's gone around the corner." Jessica whispered as she picked up her pace. Dean did as well.

Once the two rounded the corner, they saw their target draining a homeless man.

"Oh no." Dean muttered.

"Come on!" Jessica said as she ran after the man. Dean followed her. Once the two got close enough they tackled him together.

Dean rolled on top of the man and grabbed his hand. On his ring finger, he had a ring with an infinity symbol on it.

The man quickly ripped his hand out of Dean's grasp and took off.

"Hey!" Jessica got up off the ground and ran after him. Dean followed behind her.

"What the hell?" Dean muttered as he looked around.

"Where are we?" Jessica asked as she watched an old nova wagon drive past her.

"Hey!" Someone shouted.

Jessica and Dean looked towards the source of the voice and saw two officers come out of an old car.

"Drop the gun!" They both pulled their guns out and pointed it at Dean. "Do it! Drop the gun!"