Chapter 39-Have Fun Kids

You opened your eyes in the darkness and looked at the door to your room. It was early, but you had to go help Kanan train Ezra, and from what you heard, it was a difficult task.
You shifted over to the edge of your bed to get up, but an arm was placed over your chest, pulling you closer to the body next to you.

Ahsoka, she was sleeping next to you, and had been for some time now, seeing you shared a room, at least until the Rebels established a base better than the shipping docks of Garel. There were two separate beds in the room, but you and Ahsoka found the second one pointless, you used to share a bed every now and then back in the Jedi Temple anyway.
You tried to escape her arm, but she had a strong grip on you.
"'Soka," you whispered. "I have to go."
"No," she mumbled sleepily, her eyes still closed. "Stay with me."
"I can't," you said.
"Please?" She asked.

You turned to face her and looked at her closed eyes. Knowing that she wasn't going to let you leave without motivation, you pulled her into a hug by her waist and kissed her cheek.
"I have to go help train Ezra," you said.
"Okay," Ahsoka groaned. "Can I have one kiss first?"
"Fine," you smiled at her.

You kissed her softly, but you regretted it instantly when Ahsoka quickly took advantage of you. She wrapped her arms around you and let one hand travel under your shirt to the scar on your stomach. Smirking into the kiss, Ahsoka played with your hair as you regretted your choice less and less.

When she finally pulled away from you, she buried her head in the crook of your neck and smiled up at you, opening her eyes for the first time that morning.
"You sneak," you looked at her.
"You said one kiss," Ahsoka said innocently. "That was only one kiss."

You shook your head.
"I meant one short kiss," you said.
"Should have made that clearer," Ahsoka smirked.

She nuzzled your neck and cheek with her nose softly and you let out a defeated sigh.
"I'm kinda glad I didn't," you said looking at her and kissing her forehead.
"What about training Ezra?" Ahsoka asked.
"Don't you have to report those coordinates to Kanan later?" You asked. "I'll go then."
"Whatever you say, (y/n)," Ahsoka rolled her eyes and smiled.
"You know my weakness," you smiled at her.
"Which is?" Ahsoka asked.
"You,"

Ahsoka blushed and leaned in to kiss you one more time, wrapping one arm around your neck and the other one in its usual spot on your stomach.
You wrapped your arms around her waist and pulled her closer to you.

After fourteen years of being without a calming presence next to you, having Ahsoka lay beside you was the only thing keeping you sane when you dealt with flashbacks from Order 66.

You pulled apart for a second and looked her in the eyes. You found yourself admiring every feature about Ahsoka. Her bright, blue eyes, her soft lips, her warm hand on the bare skin of your stomach, her arms that showed the many battle scars she gained, with or without you.

You leaned back in and kissed her again and put one hand over her hand that lay softly, but firmly on your stomach. Her hand left your scar and she intertwined her fingers with yours while she kissed you.
"I love you," you said softly into the kiss.
"I love you more," Ahsoka replied.

You were about to say something else, when you heard the door slide open. You quickly jumped out of the bed and faced the man standing in the door, bright red.

"Hello sir, can you knock next time?" You asked.
"Commander Vizsla," Commander Sato said. "I thought you'd be with young Bridger, and Commander Tano, you have to give Kanan information, right?" He noticed Ahsoka.

You silently cursed before looking at Sato.
"We slept in," you said quickly.
Commander Sato looked in your room and saw the imprint of your body in the bed Ahsoka was laying on, and your embarrassed face. She waved at Commander Sato and you rolled your eyes.
"I see," Sato said unamused. "Have fun kids."
"Wait, Commander," you said as he began to walk away. "It's not like that!"
But he was already gone, probably going to laugh at you and Ahsoka with the other commanding officers.

"Well that went great," you said to Ahsoka.
"He probably thought that we were..." Ahsoka didn't have to finish, you knew what she was talking about.
"I hope not. We might as well get out of bed," you said. "Before someone else comes in and gets blackmail on us."

Ahsoka nodded and got out of bed. You put on your armor over your black undershirt and pants, before you put on your substitute for Jedi robes, that you wore over your armor. (Basically like what Obi-Wan wore but without sleeves)
When you looked up, Ahsoka was changed and ready to go.

You both walked out of the room holding hands. You were scared of what Sato would say when you passed through the command center on your way out of the ship. Luckily it was just him, Rex, and some pilots standing around the holotable. They were all laughing, but they stopped abruptly when you and Ahsoka walked in.

"Hello Commander," you said to Sato. "Hi Rex."
"Hey kids," Rex said trying not to laugh. "That was fast."
You raised your eyebrows at him and shook your head.
"Nothing happened," you said. "We didn't do anything."
"Tell that to the other bed in your room collecting dust," Rex laughed.
You and Ahsoka turned red and quickly hurried out of the room while Rex was almost falling on the ground out of laughter.

"That sucked," Ahsoka said and you nodded.
"We didn't do anything," you said.
"Well..." Ahsoka looked at you. "Sato did walk in on us in the same bed, kissing and doing other stuff."
"None of it was actually that bad," you protested. "I only said that I loved you, that was it. How is talking bad?"
"Well, it did look pretty bad from the angle Sato was at," Ahsoka admitted.
"You're no help," you said. "You know that right?"
"I know," Ahsoka smiled. "And I pride myself on that."

"You're so strange sometimes," you kissed her softly, before you stepped out into the light and began to walk towards The Ghost, where Ezra was practicing using the force. Kanan stood on the ramp, watching Ezra while he was deep in thought.

"Hey Kanan," you said.
"Where have you been (y/n)?" Kanan asked. "Training began a while ago."
"I had some setbacks, but Ahsoka and I have something that is strictly Jedi business," you said.
Kanan sighed.
"Then I guess I qualify," he said.
"You qualify more than me," Ahsoka smiled.
"Do I qualify?" You asked. "I was two days away from my trials, does that count?"
"Come on Kanan," Ahsoka said. "Hopefully this idiot will know to come with us."

You crossed your arms and stared at her as Kanan led you both into The Ghost.
"I'm offended by that 'Soka," you said. "Do we have to have another talk later?"
"No, we do not," Ahsoka said to you and followed Kanan into his room.

When you stepped in, the door closed and Ahsoka faced Kanan.
"I managed to decrypt two coordinates," Ahsoka said.
"We managed to decrypt them," you piped in.
"Fine," Ahsoka shook her head. "I decrypted them while (y/n) proved to be a good seat when you don't want to sit on the floor, you just have to be okay with getting kissed every damn minute."
"Yeah, remind me never to sit near you," Kanan said to you.

"Anyways," you said turning red again. "The coordinates."
"You want me to check out one of them?" Kanan asked.
"Yes please," Ahsoka nodded. "And bring Ezra, and Zeb too, he's proven himself against the Inqusitors."
"Trust me, Ezra's already briefed on the mission," Kanan said opening the door.

Ezra fell through the doorway and got up groaning.
"What? You did say this was Jedi business," He looked at Kanan. "So, where are we going?"
"I like him," you said smiling at Ezra.
"Thanks," Ezra smiled.
"I wouldn't take it as a compliment," Ahsoka told Ezra.
"Is that so," you said watching her.
"Yes," Ahsoka stood her ground and looked you in the eye.
"You and I are going to have a talk later," you said pushing her gently against the wall and leaning in close to her face.
"Anyways," Kanan said steering Ezra out of the room. "Bye!"

"And you wonder why Sato thinks we were doing something," Ahsoka said. "You do this in public."
"So?" You asked. "If only I could've done this on Carlac."
You pulled her close to you and kissed her quickly.
"This would teach Bonteri to back off," you murmured into the kiss.
"You're more obsessed with Lux than you are with me," Ahsoka smirked.
"Yuck!" You said discusted. "Come on! Let's go kick some Inqusitor ass!"