55

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

      The knocking grows more rapid with every passing second making Kendall groan in annoyance as she reaches down to pick up Olivia from where she was just pressing her furry body against the model's legs. Running to the front door, I turn over my shoulder and shake my head with a humorous scoff at the sight of Kendall Jenner sitting in the middle of my living room taking selfies with the cat that used to belong to me and the man we both happened to date. If you told me a few years ago that this would be my life, I would have laughed in your face.

   As soon as the door flies open at my hand, the final guest of the evening hurriedly walks into the house with a hand pressed to her chest and worry lines creasing her blue eyes. Blonde curly hair blows behind her as her long legs carry her in, black and white patterned high waisted shorts that match the suit jacket she wears adorning her body and hot pink heels and purse keeping up with our matching color scheme for the night.

   I close the door and turn to face her as she keeps rambling on about things like, "I really am so sorry that I kept you both waiting, and yes, I know we were supposed to get ready together, but I had a shit ton of meetings about concepts for the next album and- oh my god, Olivia Number 2!" She screeches when she finally sees my black cat in Kendall's lap, face transforming to hold nothing but admiration for my pet that happens to have the same name, and is way cuter I might add, as her's.

"Well, hello to you too, Blondie," Kendall gripes when Taylor Swift scurries over, heels clanking against the wood floor, and scoops the animal from the brunettes lap. Taylor seats herself where I was just sat on the couch next to Ken, gently petting and cooing nonsense words to Olivia who she calls Olivia Number 2 in reference to her own cat being Olivia Number 1.

Checking the clock on the far wall and seeing we don't have much time before we have to leave, I walk over to the floral couch that is located opposite of the one Taylor and Kendall sit on and take a seat, admiring how cute Olivia looks in Taylor's arms, purring up a storm.

"So, how is she? Is she doing okay, or is she terrified, because last time we talked about this she was totally pretending to want to go," Taylor suddenly starts babbling to Kendall through her hot pink lips that are borderline red, blue eyes wide with concern as she continues to caress the cat in her lap.