- Hidden Love Pt.9 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

Y/N and Kelly walked through the airport in complete silence, only a couple of words were spoken, and only by Kelly.

Kelly had tried multiple times to speak to Y/N, but she never answered. She wouldn't even look at him, every time he stood in front of her she turned around to go do something else.

So, after a seven hour flight without any speaking. Kelly was sick of waiting for her to be ready to talk. "Dude, it's been almost nine hours of not talking. Can this please end."

And to Kelly's surprise, Y/N answered, "Sure. What do you want to talk about?" Kelly shook his head. Y/N always did this, she would be mad for hours, and then after acted like it never happened. She would never speak on the subject again.

"Nah. We ain't doing this," Kelly walked in front of Y/N to stop her, "We ain't gonna act like this never happened. Let me explain."

"We're good," Y/N shrugged her shoulders half heartily.

"Stop pushing everything that causes you pain down. Let's talk it through," Kelly told Y/N. "Fine," She breathed out, "Can we go home first? I'm not trynna do this in the airport."

"My house," Kelly nodded his head towards the front doors. They both walked out in silence, but this silence was different. There wasn't a tension between the two, it was a sadness.

———

Kelly opened the front door for Y/N. They both walked into his Phoenix mansion. No one was at the house, which was a rare occurrence. One of Kelly's boys were usually there.

Y/N slid her luggage behind the couch and sat down. She was honestly exhausted, but she knew she wasn't getting out of this talk.

"So, ask the question," Kelly also put his luggage down. He wanted this to be serious, so instead of sitting on the couch next to Y/N, he sat down on the wooden coffee table in front of her.

Y/N decided that she wasn't going to dance around the topic, that's what she had always done in the past. But no more, "Why were you texting Valerie?"

"She texted me earlier on in the day, I didn't wanna be an ass. So, I texted her back. I was dry as hell. So that 'come home. I miss you' text was way out of pocket," Kelly said so swiftly it was almost like he had been rehearsing the conversation in his head.

"Okay. But, you know how she deadass disrespected me multiple times right? Called me a whore, punched me, called me out on social media. So why even text back?"