When You Meet

A/N: Alrighty, we're trying something a little different! This is going to be a book in very much the same vein as my 'IT Scenarios' book in which I deviate from my usual style of writing. I do hope you enjoy.

I have a list of scenarios I want to do, but if you want to request one, feel free to ask! I will probably decline if it has to do with self-harm/suicide, but other than that, I'm all ears.

Due to the variation of ages among the cast, for the main four (and Muichiro), (y/n) is sixteen. For the other pillars, she's around twenty-one.

As always, please keep your comments respectful, please don't bash characters or other users, and remember to have fun. Without further ado, here we go!

--

Tanjiro Kamado:

You met in the Final Selection.

He saved you from a demon, although neither of you ever got each other's names. You survived and went on to become a Slayer with the others.

Nezuko Kamado:

You met in Asakusa.

Well, maybe not met, per se, but you accidentally bumped into the Kamado siblings and apologized. You offered to buy them both some food, but Tanjiro politely declined and they kept going.

Zenitsu Agatsuma:

You met shortly after you got your first assignments as Slayers.

You were on your way to a village when you ran into Zenitsu, who immediately noticed that you were a girl and started groveling on his knees before you, begging you to marry him.

You tried to push him off, but he kept at it until he recognized you as one of the ones from the Selection. He then started begging you to protect him until you knocked him out with the handle of your sword and fled.

Inosuke Hashibira:

You met during the battle with Kyogai.

You were one of the ones who came as backup, although you mostly kept outside the battle due to the two boys rushing in immediately and leaving you on standby (your exact words were 'This is total bullshit', but Tanjiro pleaded for you to stay back in case they needed fresh backup. You couldn't say no). You helped guard Nezuko's box when Inosuke barged out of the house, adamant to fight.

You tried your best to fend him off, but you unfortunately sustained a nasty shoulder wound from his sword and collapsed, leaving Zenitsu to guard Nezuko alone.

Giyuu Tomioka:

You met during one of his visits to a Wisteria house.

Your family dedicated themselves to helping the Pillars, although you secretly detested them for their general behavior (Sanemi cussed you out when you accidentally spilled a pail of water on him, Tengen's tastes were a bit expensive, and both Obanai and Muichiro were too cold). So far, the only nice ones were Mitsuri, the love pillar, and shinobu, the insect pillar, although Shinobu's aura kinda freaked you out.

But one day, an injured man with unruly black hair in a ponytail came to your door. The water pillar, it seemed, a taciturn man whose name was Giyuu. You were wary around him, but he proved to be kind enough that when he left the next morning, you hoped he would come around again.

Kyojuro Rengoku:

You met during a demon attack on your village.

A rogue demon was going around killing and eating. It nearly got to your family, but luckily the flame pillar Kyojuro arrived and killed it just in time.

Your family vowed to repay the favor someday. You were so impressed with his exuberant demeanor and his moves that you were determined to meet him again.

Muichiro Tokito:

You met on the way to a hot spring.

You had just finished your job for the day and were on your way to relax in a well-known spring. On the way, you accidentally bumped into the mist pillar. You apologized, and he merely kept walking without acknowledging you.

It irked you, and you vowed that if you ever met him again, you'd give him a piece of your mind.

Shinobu Kocho:

You met at the Butterfly Estate.

You were badly wounded after a fight with one of the more powerful demons, and you were rushed off to the estate. While you healed, you met your superior, the insect pillar. She was rather kind to you during your stay, and when you were healed, you gave her a box of dango from your home village as a thank-you.

Gyomei Himejima:

You met during one of his vists to a Wisteria House.

You had grown rather curious about the taciturn man, and so when he visited, you went to his room and offered to talk while you both ate. Your parents were wary of it, but he didn't mind, so you two sat and talked for hours.

You were surprised to learn that he was blind, but he intrigued you with his stories. When he left the next morning, you hoped to see him again.

Sanemi Shinazugawa:

You met during a battle with a demon.

The battle against Lower Moon Six was a little tougher than you anticipated, but right at the last moment, Sanemi came in and stole your kill, slicing the demon's head off and winning the fight.

When you complimented him on a job well done, he curtly answered, "Tch, whatever. Don't be so damn careless next time; that demon nearly cut off your arm."

He was right, of course, but his tone and rude phrasing seriously pissed you off. You sent him off with a middle finger before going off to sulk back at your residence.