Disneyland

We decided to hit for Main Street, U.S.A.

"Damn, there's so many places, I'm lost already," Jerome was saying while looking at an upside down map.
I was a little confused my damn self.

"For today, guys," Brie had to shout to everyone.
There were already so many people here.
"We're only going to visit one half of the park and tomorrow we can come back for the other half."
Brie turned to us staff members.
"Okay, I was thinking that Dana'i and Stacey could take their group to Tomorrowland."
"Damn, we getting wet already," Dana'i said while messing with her hair.
Brie looked back at the map.
"I don't think there are water parks here."
"What's all that blue then?" She pointed to the map.
Brie stared at it for a moment. I picked up my own map.
"I think the ground is just that color, see how over there that blue actually looks like water blue and there are boats?"
"Okay, where's our group going?" Jerome interrupted.
"Your group I was thinking Mickey's Toontown."
"That shit sounds childish," Marcus muttered.
"Remember where you are, dumbass," Stacey said.
"We're going to Fantasyland first," Brie said to me and Triana.
"Cool with me," Triana said while slathering sunscreen on.

We all broke into our groups. My group for the next week was Tahj, Raheem, Shawn, Nick, Ashley, Kat, Keisha, Brittany, Dre, Jarika, Camina, Malcom and Terrik.

Should be a swell time.

"We should have matching sneakers instead of these hats. That would have been so dope," Jarika said.
"Girl, who would be paying for that?" Keisha asked.
Jarika spun in a circle while pointing out her surroundings.
"You don't see where we at? How they got the money for this?"
"Girl, ain't nobody about to be looking at the ground for matching sneakers if they got lost."
All the girls started cracking up laughing.
"Okay okay, let's move," Brie said.

We all split up in our separate directions and got to having fun.

Right off the bat, Brittany threw up on the first ride she got on. What was even worse was her having to wait in the long line for the bathroom.
Jarika and co. rolled their eyes at the situation.
"Throw up? Really? How old are we?"
"Weak ass stomach."
"Girls, enough," Triana said.
"Can we get something to eat," a drugged out voice said. I looked over in confusion to see the person was Dré. Something was rather off with that kid. I noticed it when I first saw him. He didn't always seem like he was here in the present.
"We just ate," Shawn muttered.
"Later, Dré," Brie said comfortingly.

Triana decided to stay with Brittany while the rest of us carried on with the rides that were definitely meant more for younger kids. But after a while the students were having fun and running around the park. The rides weren't entertaining me enough so I just kept an eye on things.

And stayed away from Tahj.

Couldn't do that for so long.

I was happy when the first day came to an end. We all hopped back on the shuttle and went back to the hotel as the sun was setting. Even some of the students looked tired. I was tired from dodging Tahj and being in the hot ass sun.

During the night time the students were able to either head down to the pool area outside or go to the gift shops and dinning cafeteria or lounge up in their rooms.

I noticed some of the girls out by the pool area dancing and chatting.
"We're on our way to the arcade, Mr. Les," a student told me as a group of them walked by. There was Drew, Jordan, Mike, Terry, Sienna and Hope.
"Where's that at?" I asked.
"By the gift shop," Sienna said.
I let them go on their merry way.

I hit my bed and called up D.
"Hey, Mr. Punctual," he said.
I chuckled.
"I miss you is all," I say.
"Same. It's now weird just cooking for myself."
"What you make tonight?"
Jerome chose to walk in then, looking for something.
"Not a damn thing," D was saying. "I went and got hibachi."
I gasped lowly.
"Without me?"
"It pained me to do it."
Jerome found what he was looking for and left.
"So how was your first day?"
"A shit show, since 5 a.m."
"Has it gotten better at all?"
Jerome and Marcus was in the middle of walking in while I said, "Only during times I'm talking with you."
This cause Jerome to halt and give me a look that said 'oh shit, hold up.' He had the hip sticking out to match.
"What is y'all doing?" I asked.
"Looking for a charger piece," Marcus said before getting down on the ground.
"I'll text you," I tell D.
"I didn't know you had a boo, Mr. Les," Jerome said. "She fine?"
I stare at him for a few seconds.
"Mind your business, Jerome," I said and decided to get some sleep.

Yesterday's sunrise really helped and relaxed me, a new thing I found out about myself and I feel I'm going to need more of it. I'm making it my business to wake up around 6 in the morning and head down to the pool to relax.
There were side pool chairs everywhere so I got comfortable and put my shades on. This shit was therapeutic. And I will continue to do it.... even if it meant some of the students showing up this early for no reason. Mainly just Tahj.

He goes to sit in the chair next to mine and silently watches the pool while sitting on the edge of the seat, feet on concrete.

"Is there a reason why you're here?" I asked.
"I'm sorry for lying to you."
What he did was 10x worse compared to what Jackie did. And he did all this before I even messed with D.
"That's all well and good but there's nothing to talk about. There's obviously no coming back from that."
He studies me.
"You should reconsider that."
"Why? You must have lost your damn mind if you think I'm about to even think about going further with you, Tahj. You're a whole child."
"Still felt good though to be inside this child."
I immediately but slowly sat up and took my glasses off. I sat face to face with him.
"I'm not about to do this whole Crush thing with you. You lied to me from the get go. I'm not gonna let you play my life like it's a game."
"I said we could make things work—"
"Fuck you, Tahj."
And with that I got up and walked away.

Today's adventure was Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Frontierland and Critter Country.
My group was headed for Adventureland which reminded me a lot of being on that hike this past weekend.
I noticed a Tiki Juice Bar and wondered if they sold alcohol.
"It's Tarzan!" Dré cries out of no fucking where and was gone.
"Shit!" Brie said and ran after him.
"Jarika, put your hat back on," I say indifferently.

It seemed like everywhere I turned I spotted either Raheem or Tahj giving me inappropriate looks. Shawn didn't really seem to care. I don't really know if his mind was here at all either.
The only ones I cared for in the group were Terrik and Malcom because their asses were quiet and obedient! Brittany annoyed me every 2 minutes with a redundant or rhetorical question. The other girls were loud every second and kept drawing attention. They also tried to create their own little step team. Hello, was being here not entertaining enough?

Then there was Nick. I thought Raheem and Shawn put together was bad. I don't have a clue where this Nick character came from but he tested my patience. He was such a juvenile delinquent. I'm surprised his ass was still in public school. Everywhere we went he coped an attitude or said something so ill-suited or rude. He tried hollering at every girl he saw. He was constantly giving me mean mugs.

"How old is he and Dré?" I asked Brie.
"Dré's 15, Nick's the oldest one here, he's 18."
That didn't help at all. At 18 I was on my grown man shit. Nick was another species.

By the end of that day I was beat and three shades blacker.