9| Get Away

I was overcome with excitement, Kameron was in the care of Blacc Sam for the weekend giving me and Ermias the opportunity to actually go on the getaway he had promised and planned

"Breathe Key" I shook my hands pacing the floor in my apartment waiting on him to arrive.

Ermias: I'm coming up to you now-5:03am

Thanks to the help of Samantha I had a suitcase to pack my clothes in for the weekend instead of having to take all my supplies out of my bag and putting my clothes in it.

I fixed my bralette hoping I wouldn't have a nipple slip with this sheer top on trying to be extra cute for Ermias even bleached and dyed my bundles to put some life into my new look. Opening the door he was leaned up against the wall going through his phone.

"Oh shit, check you out" He smiled pulling me into a warm embrace, I smiled into his chest stepping back shyly.

"You look nice too I see you gotta line up"

I let him enter my apartment to get my suitcase while I locked up my place, a guy I had seen a few times hanging around the apartment complex stood outside my door.

"Alright look over her shit for me" Ermias dapped him giving him money, he nodded counting in and putting it in his pocket.

"I gotchu Nip, shit gonna be hella safe"

Ermias went out of his way to make sure I didn't worry about my place while I was gone, little things like that I appreciated.

"I know you hungry and the ride gonna be long so I got pops to hook you up"

"Thank you" I replied gratefully.

"Aye, I need you to loosen up this weekend don't be all shy, you look good as hell and we gonna have some fun and vibe this weekend"

I nodded my head releasing a deep breath to shake my nerves, I wanted everything to go perfectly and I didn't want anything to happen to turn Ermias off, I liked him a lot and didn't want to mess it up.

"You pack what I tell you"

"Yes everything on the list, sounds like we are going to be on a beach"

He smirked looking over at me while driving off, his clothing list consisted of summer clothes and bathing suits. Never had I ever done this for a first date.

"Reach in the back and grab ya food, I know you ain't eat today"

For the short amount of time we had gotten to know each other pretty well, I got the plastic container and a thermal cup.

"It's Berbere beef stew and silverbeet, he thought you would like it"

I did as Ermias taught me, eating with my right hand and not touching my lips, I loved learning new things especially when my teacher was Ermias. I scooped food up holding it up to his face, he leaned over letting me put the food in his mouth.