61

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   Kris Jenner is the most terrifying woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. That woman could slowly take over the world and bend everyone to her will without anyone realizing before it's too late. Not only did she get us hidden parking within the stadium to conceal Kendall's iconic purple car, she also hooked us up with security who will guide us in safely and seats rights between the stage and the barricade similar to how One Direction's family members got to watch the final show in Sheffield.

   And she managed to do all of this without Harry, Jeff, or anyone on his team knowing.

   Like I said... terrifying.

   Once Taylor, Kendall, and I have been escorted in and taken to our spots, I start to get flashbacks to the many nights I'd spend in this exact spot watching the members of One Direction act like fools on stage. I'd be lucky if I escaped the night dry with the way they liked to throw water, but I oddly miss it, so I guess the nostalgia is running a bit high tonight.

   Whether no one has noticed yet or not, the moment fans start screaming isn't because Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner are standing in front of them, it's because the lights go out and an animation of Harry's constantly ringed fingers trying to solve a Rubik's cube lights up the screens. I know the point of it is to count down to his inevitable entrance and build anticipation, but I honestly don't think I can wait any longer as the excited pit in my stomach grows.

   I always imagined I'd be more nervous to see him, but oddly I'm just ready to watch his face fall when he notices the three of us standing here looking as good as we do. In fact, we look so badass all matching in pink that I already pitched a Charlie's Angels themed music video to Taylor.

   Finally the cube is solved and the screen starts to glitch, going black all of a sudden.

   "About damn time," Kendall yells in my ear from where I stand between her and Taylor. A small laugh leaves my throat at how true her statement is.

   "Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find?" The familiar voice from the beginning of Woman rings out, only sending the audience into more of a wild frenzy. The elation in the Forum is only matched by that of a One Direction concert, but somehow it's even higher because this is the final show of what I'm assuming has been an iconic tour.

   It's not like I've been paying attention.

   Just like that, the dwindling screams pick up again, this time joined by my friends and I when the angelic beginning of Only Angel blares through the arena, bouncing off the walls left and right to the point where I start to wonder if this is what the ascent to Heaven sounds like.

   "Oh my God! Taylor!" I hear someone not far behind us screech followed by more people as the sight before them becomes clear.

   "Kendall, I love you!"