54: Consequences

As unbelievable as it sounds, Mina kept her word. She really left the signed divorce papers in the drawer for Jungkook and disappeared to god knows where.

Like she said, we'll only meet her again when she wants to see Ara. Now that the matter with her is sorted out, it doesn't mean things are peaceful.

Our dating news is exposed by dispatch, remember?

If you log into weverse, all you can see is fuming ARMYs seeking for an answer and the pictures that dispatch posted and the photos from the airport.

"Oppa, is it true that u're dating Minhee? 🥺"

"How could you, oppa? Didn't you say that ARMYs are your girlfriends? 😭💔"

"Isn't Minhee a sasaeng? Maybe they're not dating but she schemed all of this?!"

"Jungkook, you're cheating on your wife? 🥺 i thought you love her."

"i quit being an ARMY. i nvr thought someone i looked up to for 8 years would cheat."

"Minhee probably used money and shit to get his heart lol."

"Yerin is such a snake! How could she date a married man?! I've never liked her youtube videos and now i hate her."

"This is such a mess. ):"

"I've never been this disappointed."

Jungkook and Yerin got the hardest out of us all. Jungkook who is known to be a lovely husband is now known for cheating on his beloved wife and Yerin being a mistress.

On the other hand, I am known for using my wealth to attract Taehyung. It was such a chaos on every social media platform.

Jungkook being an angel that he is, he cried at the thought of his fans turning their backs on him.

"Why don't you just tell them the truth? After all, you are the real victim.", Namjoon sighed as he watched the younger cry.

We were all gathered at BigHit meeting room to sort this matter out.

"I don't want to. It's like I'm making excuses. Plus I don't want the public to think Ara is a child of a crazy psychopath who drugged and raped me.", he sniffled.

Yerin couldn't help but cry seeing him like that. She pulled him into a hug and the both cried their souls out.

Taehyung placed his hand on mine and slightly squeezed it in assurance while the others just sighed.

Bang PD-nim then came in a few minutes later and the meeting began.

"I'm in no position to scold you guys. And I won't.", he said. "I have always felt bad for making you guys work a lot and missed out a part of your youth.", he continued.

"You guys are just going through a simple relationship but it got all complicated because of your fame. So don't feel bad about it. Let's think of how we'll deal with this, shall we?", he smiled.

He really is the best. Instead of scolding them, he comforted us with his words and made us feel lighter.

"Thank you.", the band members bowed in gratitude. PD-nim smiled and his eyes then landed on me and Yerin, giving us a warm smile.