Chapter 11

Chloe's Pov

I quickly leave her house and drove to the nearest bar. I ordered a bottle of vodka. I drank half of it in 2 minutes.

"Can I sit here" Someone asked.

"I don't give a fuck" I answered and didn't even bother to look at that person. They sat next to me.

"You look fucked up" They said.

I just brought the bottle to my mouth and said "Because everyone is fucking with me" Then I drank half of the rest.

"I think you had enough" They said, who the fuck did they think they are? My parents? Obviously not them.

"I am not even close" I wanted to drink again, so I took another sip of vodka.

"I am serious, Chloe" I was ready to swallow it but when they said my name I just had to look at them. When my eyes met their face I accidentally spat the vodka out and started coughing. But I still managed to stood up and backed away as fastly as I could.

"Calm down" They said and stood up as well. I finally stopped coughing.

"What the fuck?! Is this real? Am I dreaming?" I started panicking.

"It's real" They said and walked closer to me.

"Stay the fuck away!" I yelled, my voice was shaking.

"Calm down Chloe" They took one more step towards me.

"I fucking mean it, Stella!" I yelled again.

"Chlo-" "Don't you dare take another step" I took a deep breath before looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She innocently asked.

"Don't play games with me Stella. What are you doing here?" I impatiently asked.

"I came here to meet a friend. Then I saw you, sitting here alone"

"Are you fucking kidding me? How long have you been standing here?!"

"Long enough to know you shouldn't drown your problems in alcohol"

"Shut up" I angrily spat.

"You can do better than that" What a bitch.

"This is none of your business, just leave"

"I want to know you, Chloe" She said and took another step towards me.

"Don't! You have already done a lot favor on me, because of you everyone hates me, Leah thinks I cheated on her, she even beat me up and this is all your fault!" I shouted and stormed towards her, we were standing right in front of each other.

"I know what I did was, a bit too much but you do know some people at school shipping you with me, they thinks we are dating, which made me actually look at you that way, I want to know you better"

"I don't fucking care about what they thinks, there's nothing between us and there will never be!" I shouted and walked towards my car.

"You're drunk, you can't drive" She grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"I do it all the time"

"No! It's dangerous, you can't even walk straight. How are you going to drive?"

"Let go of me!"

"I will let you go only in one condition, if you let me drive you home" I was too drunk to think about her offer so I agreed.

"Fine"

Third person Pov

After a few minutes of drive, Chloe was completely wasted. Her vision was getting blurry and when she look at Stella, she thought her as Leah and put her hand on Stella's thigh. Stella only looked at Chloe, confusion written all over her face. Chloe hand moved higher and Chloe started rubbing Stella's center over her jeans. It was all happening so quickly that Stella didn't know how to react.

"Pull over" Chloe said seductively. Stella immediately obeyed but she didn't even have enough time to look at Chloe, cause she instantly straddled Stella. Chloe didn't waste any time and started kissing and bitting Stella's neck. But the other girl was still completely starstruck because of what was happening. "Don't be shy" Chloe whispered in Stella's ear and placed her hands on Chloe's hips. She was still unsure of what is going on and what to do. Chloe wanted Stella to Participate, so she gently placed her lips on Stella's. After a while her lips started moving and Stella finally realized what is going on and moved her lips on sync with Chloe's.

Stella moved her hands lower on Chloe's ass and roughly squeezed it, which caused Chloe to moan a little bit. Chloe got off Stella and kneeled in front of her, there wasn't much space, because of the steering wheel but Chloe didn't mind at all. She quickly unbuttoned Stella's jeans and pulled them off. Stella's eyes were glued on Chloe, she couldn't believe it was happening, she had dreamt of it many times after the rumors about them. She wanted to try Chloe but she thought Chloe hates her. But now when she can feel Chloe all over her, her mind was going crazy. Chloe pulled off Stella's panties and she would see that Stella was soaking wet just for her. "You are drooling" Stella said impatiently because she couldn't wait to feel her touch, She didn't waste any time and pushed Chloe head between her legs.

"Fuck that was hot" Chloe mumbled before she drove right in. She started licking Stella's clit and slowly thrusting her fingers in and out. As Chloe quicken the pace Stella's moans got louder and louder. Chloe replaced her fingers with her tongue, which caused Stella to harshly pull on Chloe's hair. "If you stop now, I will kill you" Stella said out of breath, still holding Chloe's head where she needed it the most. Chloe hand found Stella's boob and started massaging it while her tongue was thrusting in and out of Stella. It didn't take long until Stella came.

"You taste so fucking good, I love your body" Chloe mumbled.

"And I love you" Stella said quietly between moans but Chloe was too busy with pleasing Stella to actually hear what she just said.