Only Hers

L-Corp was hosting a gala in celebration of one of Lena's scientific breakthroughs, unfortunately, big crowds weren't really your cup of tea and naturally, you found yourself sitting by the bar, a few drinks in when all of a sudden, a man slips by the stool beside you, eyeing you with no decent intent in mind.

you ignored him as you should. blatantly showing off your disinterest.

"what's a beautiful lady like you doing here all alone?" he spoke, an eyebrow raised suggestively.

you simply glared into your glass, distracting yourself with the little carvings on its surface and trying not to gag in disgust right there and then.

"oh, come now, surely you aren't this quiet?" he chuckled, "if you are then you certainly won't be when we're alone." he winked, prompting an eye roll from you.

having had enough with the man's ministrations, you set down your glass, nevermind the fact that it was still full, you had already lost your appetite long ago.

you slid off your seat, walking off with much nonchalance, but before you would get any farther away, a hand tugs sharply at your wrist, you hiss in pain but he pays no mind to that.

"Going so soon?" he queried, a hint of threat in his tone.

he pulled you closer, invading your personal space, the crowded hall didn't help whatsoever. "we could both use a little fun, don't you think?" he whispered, leaning closer with a smirk.

"No, I don't."

a sigh of relief escapes your lips in recognition of the voice.

Lena.

"Miss Luthor." the man greeted curtly, letting go of your hand almost immediately as his head snapped towards Lena's direction.

"Mr. Matthews," she smiled mockingly, "how nice of you to be harassing my guests during this fine evening, perhaps you'd like to have the security dragging you outside for everyone to see," she threatened, her features turning venomous as she motioned towards the stern bodyguards guarding the different exits.

"Of course not," he gulped, "my apologies," he muttered, tearing his eyes away from Lena's glare taking his leave, if looks could kill, he'd probably be dead.

"thank god," you muttered shakily under your breath.

"well, I prefer Daddy but God works too." the Luthor retorted, a blush rose to your cheeks, and warmth spread to the tips of your ears.

Lena offers her arm, eyebrow raised as she neared you, "walk with me?" she offered, you took it immediately.

the two of you settled into a comfortable silence, you simply kept quiet, offering a smile once in a while as she walked around and flaunted you to her guests, soon, however, the number of guests dwindled, offering you and your girlfriend a sense of privacy.

"What did I say about straying too far from me?" she asks you, sounding as if you had committed a crime.

"I'm sorry—" your breath was caught in your throat, she had moved behind you, digging her front into your back, arms delicately wrapping around your waist. "-daddy." you choked.

"maybe if I punish you, it'll help you remember who you belong to." Lena whispered threateningly in your ear, her warm breath tickling the skin there, making you shiver in anticipation, "and you'd like that, wouldn't you?" you could almost feel her smirk against your skin.

this is going to be a long night.