80

"Harry, this is Sydney and Hadley, and this is Harry." I said introducing them all.

"Hi. Thank you all so much for making the work." Harry greeted them each with a hug.

"Oh it wasn't easy." Syd laughed. "First she wouldn't leave the house, then she wouldn't come home, then she wouldn't go in her room."

"You guys were literally being so weird." I laughed as it all made sense now. 

"It wasn't easy keeping it a secret. You have no idea how many times I almost told you." Harry said.

We all talked in the living room for a while. Harry and I were as close as we could be the entire time. His hand rested on my thigh and my fingers played with his rings while our legs were intertwined. They all slowly left for some reason they made up to let us be alone. Thank God lol.

Harry lifted me up bridal style and carried me into my room. My head tilted back in laughter where he buried his face and kissed my neck until he tossed me on the bed and crawled on top of me.

Our lips met with so much passion. I've been waiting for the next time I would get to see him, hug him, kiss him.

Our lips were moving with so much lust, neither of us could get enough. My hands moved from his hair down his neck to his back and I pulled at his tucked in shirt. I practically whined when he pulled away.

"Don't worry, we will definitely be finishing what we started but right now we have a party to go to."

"What no? We're not going." I complained pulling at his shirt to come closer to me.

"Yeah come on it will be fun."

"No baby you just got here I wanna spend time with you."

"We will at the party and we can stay here all day tomorrow, I promise."

"Come on H. Let's just stay here." I tried to convince him pulling at his arm to come closer to me.

"You'd go if I wasn't here."

"Yeah but you are and there's plenty of other parties."

"But not with me. It'll be fun. Show me your college life babe."

"If you really want to, fine." I gave in.

"Yes." He said leaning back down on me wrapping his arms around me and kissing me quickly before laying his head on me while I played with his hair.

"This is all I've been looking forward too." He said.

"I can't believe you kept it from me and all my friends knew how? When did you plan this?"

"I knew all along I was coming to see you then but I wanted it to be a surprise. I told Emma a few days ago and she told your friends today I think."

"You guys are the best." I said pecking his lips.

"Stay here." He said jumping up from the bed and going to his bag rummaging through it pulling out a gift wrapped in baby blue wrapping paper.

He walked back towards me with a big smile on his face. "Here." He said handing it to me.

"Harry what is this for? I don't have anything for-"

"Oh be quite and open it."

I unwrapped the paper to see a photo book. The cover was white and in Harry's handwriting written 'LOVE ON TOUR'.

My heart was already melting and I haven't even opened the book yet. I looked up at him and he was looking at me with so much excitement on his face waiting for me to look through it. He's adorable. I kissed the dimple on his cheek and whispered 'I love you' to him.

"You haven't even opened it yet." He said putting his hands on my hips and turning me around to sit in between his legs.

I opened up the book and it was filled with pictures from every show of Harry and I backstage, hugging, laughing, dancing, singing, getting ready, on the bus doing the same things, pictures of him looking at me during the concert and me admiring him while he does what he's best at up on stage.

I was speechless at how cute and thoughtful this was. All our favorite memories captured and put into a book.

Harry kissed my cheek and I could feel him smile against my skin.

"Harry I- this is- I don't even know what to say. I love it."

"It was fun to put together, all our memories from this summer."

"How did you do all this?"

"I had Helene take them all and I just put them in an album together."

"Harry this is really the sweetest thing ever, thank you." I turned my head and placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him. "I love it." I said as our lips hovered over each other's.

"And I love you." He said.

please go watch the tik tok i posted of my sister getting harry tickets if you want a laugh
i posted the link on my messages, you won't regret it hahah