Sulky

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

A whole week has passed, Chaos whipped me into shape with my new creature. It felt like forever and probably was since my dream world doesn't take to time. Chaos is really trying getting on my nerves by taunting me, but I'm not angry just motivated. I sighed as I popped my joints and woke up. Still, I've been feeling slightly empty as Nature still wasn't back. It was starting to take a toll on me. No one has noticed thankfully but Asta and Yami can sense Ki so I better be careful. I've still been helping out around the kingdom.

Making breakfast, I sighed as I flipped over the pancakes. I've been noticing some odd things the past week. My nature was growing. It was weird but elemental things I could control on a miniscule level. I accidentally turned water to wine because Vanessa was talking about the expensive wine. My hand was under the sink and just suddenly started turning. Trees that I didn't grow would blossom around me. The branches would either move closer of further away. I could encourage crop growth just by standing or looking at it.

This was something only Nature should be doing. This didn't sit well with me. I hoped she was alright. Maybe I could ask William or Julius. I backed out of my thoughts only to see Zora leaning on the counter and staring at me. Blinking once then twice, I jumped back slightly startled. He didn't seem to be in a teasing mood and he seemed concerned.

Nervously, I offered Zora the pancakes which thankfully weren't burnt. He took them but stared at me. I tried concentrating on the food. However, my mind was running rampant and I couldn't concentrate so I switched off the stove, covered the parts of the better to go outside. I needed some fresh air. I just wanted Nature to return back safely. I walked off into the forest telling Zora I would be back. I walked up to a tree before collapsing onto it's trunk.

Sliding down onto the roots, I took deep breaths and sighed as flowers bloomed around me. I just laid my head on my knees after I pulled them close to me. I just felt empty and misery because the barrier between Chaos and I were gone. I was worried for her safety. Sighing, I listened to my surroundings as the birds chirped and nature grew around me. Then, I felt a hand on my head. That mana, it was Luck's.

"I'm definitely getting better at finding you (M/N) right?"

"Definitely.." I drawled out, with a lazy smile definitely. Luck sits next to me and wraps an arm around. I'm surprised he isn't poking or teasing for a fight but I appreciated the gesture as I leaned in. I thanked him as we stayed like that for some time. He said nothing, he didn't seem to know what to do in these situations. He left afterwards. No words were exchanged between us but I felt better.

Next, Asta came and immediately he could sense I was off. He tried cheering me up with his loud personality but all I could do was give a small smile. He grabbed my face in his hands and yelled encouragingly at me to get up. He pulled me up as he patted my shoulders. Asta's eyes trembled as he bit his lip. I couldn't be sad forever. He pulled me by my collar and hugged me. It was too tight but I didn't mind.

"Thanks Asta"

"Don't worry about it!" Asta cheered as he dragged me back inside. I felt a bit better at least. Stepping into the base, Charmy and Vanessa pounced on me as they nuzzled my cheeks. They were whining about me dissepearing. I looked over to Gauche and gave him a small smile. Luck kept teasing Magna as the other had his arms crossed. Yami helped pluck the two off of me by pulling them off as they wailed. I felt happy as I smiled at them.

"Everyone, thank you!"

"Now I have a task for you all. Ghost Maid has a different mission though"

Yami told Gordon to take Asta, Grey and Gauche to his house since his family knows about cursed magic. Gordon began muttering as Yami was slightly nerved but didn't show it. He just called Gordon freaky. I went to the couch and curled up as he instructed the four of them. I waved them goodbye as they took off although Grey and Gauche were reluctant. Noelle took off too to go see one of the Captains. She wanted to know more.

"Now Ghost Maid, you need to talk to your Nature for us"

"I can't" I stated slightly sad as I averted Yami's gaze. I tried shrinking further into the couch but I can't disappear. My mood dropped and I'm sure Yami could tell. He asked me what I meant. I sighed as I sat up and looked him dead in the eye. "She's not here...for now"

"Oh, well we better talk to Julius then. Is that why you're so sulky? It's not a big deal"

"...It is to me, she's like my mother. Well she is in a way." I said and a hand rested on my head, it moved forward and sweeped my hair back as Yami sat stoically next to me. He apologised but I assured him it was fine. I had my friends that cheered me up. That got him to ruffle my hair.

The next few days passed, I was feeling a lot better. I got up and took my coat. I prepared myself to go see Julius with food as well. Yami stared at me and just ruffled my hair. He told me to grab the brooms but I only grabbed one for him. He looked confused but realised I could fly seeing me in the air. We both took off to the Kingdom. Yami smoked as he squatted on his broom. He took his cigarette out and exhaled a puff of smoke.

"Sorry for the other day, I sullied the mood"

"It's alright, she'll return hopefully" I said hopeful. I had to pull myself together. Nature wouldn't want me to be sad. I sighed as I looked up, my body flowing in the wind. I had to be strong, not just for Nature but for myself too. I let a smile grace my lips as I turned to Yami. He just let out a small noise in response.

"Sorry for being so sulky, I'm feeling better now so let's do this!"

Third P.O.V

Noelle stood next to the fake Nozel that Dorothy had created. She made another one after Noelle had blasted the first one away. This one was still based on what Dorothy thought Nozel acted like. Noelle looked at this one warily but she only seemed surprised by what he said.

"Please support me in courting (M/N)"

Nozel said seriously and Noelle blasted that Nozel away too with a blush on her face. She screamed at Dorothy to take it seriously but she told her that she was. Everything came pieced together at that moment for Noelle. That Nozel really does like (M/N), it wasn't that obvious but the soft gestures her brother gives (M/N) and how he spends time with him. He even stood up against Solid for that person. He actively tries to talk to him. He was the only one that Nozel smiled too a bit in private. Noelle made up her mind to try and support those two.

A/N: Some fun is about to happen. Also I think I dealt with the situation accordingly. (M/N) feels better now at least. Thanks for reading and commenting all the time!

 Thanks for reading and commenting all the time!