Hunger Games

Tonight is sisters' night, with Alex being the DEO's director and Kara being everyone, well not everyone, most of National City's favorite hero, Supergirl, there wasn't much time left for the three of you to hang out with.

the three of you were in Kara's apartment, sitting on her couch, Alex was sat between you and Kara, knowing the two of you could get into stupid arguments.

There were different assortments of food laid out on the table just for you three.

boxes of pizza were scattered around, donuts, tubs of ice cream, and of course, Kara's favorite potstickers.

but not everything lasts forever, unfortunately for Kara,

You got the last potsticker

And you weren't afraid to eat it.

"You wouldn't," Kara states threateningly.

You look her in the eye, lifting the potsticker into your mouth using the chopsticks you had in hand.

before she could stop you, you'd already bitten into, chewed, and swallowed the potsticker, the last one out of all.

Kara looks at you dead in the eyes with an offended expression, if it weren't for her glasses she probably would've melted your face, she gives you a disgusted look and you can't help but laugh at your sister's overdramatic antics.

Alex only watches in amusement as both you and Kara went off at each other's faces.

Kara looks at you incredulously, "Oh you think this is funny" she questions, mouth agape and eyebrows creased.

"Okay children, settle down." Alex teases, chuckling.

"THIS is NOT funny, ALEX" Kara yells, her hands waving around and making frustrated gestures. "Y/N ate THE LAST potsticker" she indignantly screeched.

You only continue laughing at her, the smug look on your face prompting her to grab a pillow, launching it at you.

Fortunately, an amused but concerned Alex catches the pillow before it could hit you.

"Hey! Stop that." Alex slaps Kara's hand off from grabbing another pillow, Kara sighs in defeat. "This is not fair."

"God, you're so dramatic." You sighed, clutching your stomach as you calmed yourself from laughing. "ugh, I love you." you say, a cheeky yet evil smile plastered on your face.

"I hate you..." Kara mutters.

You only laugh, aware she could never actually hate you.

"I'm really not sorry."

"Okay, that's enough." Alex half-jokes.

"I'm not forgiving y/n, ever."

"Yeah, I know... I love you too." You retorted, a flash of distaste crossing Kara's features.

Alex pulls the both of you closer, laughing at yours and Kara's shenanigans.

"I said, that's enough, you two," Alex repeats.

"Fine, mom." You and Kara groaned.