Breathe

at this point, you didn't know what to do.

you've been kidnapped, you had no idea where you were and apart from the fact that you're sitting in a small boring cubicle, there was simply nothing left to do but hope that your sisters are on their way to save you.

and just as you think that things couldn't possibly get any worse... water, lots and lots of water began flooding the room straight out of the large pipe.

well, shit.

you tried to collect yourself as panicking right now probably wouldn't be the best solution,

but of course, when the water went way above your head you have practically lost all hope of being found.

it's not long before the cold caught up to you and for the water to begin entering your lungs as you struggled for air, your efforts were in vain as the inevitable darkness shrouded your vision.

then there's a loud thud, it becomes two, then three.

you feel small fragments of the glass dig into your skin as the water sent you tumbling rampantly out of your prison, causing you to let out a cry in pain.

and soon you feel an arm wrapped around you, and another scrutinizing your limp figure, you were too weak to move a limb, the cold air greets you bitterly, sending shivers down your body.

this doesn't go unnoticed by your sisters and within a second, Kara wraps her cape around you, hoping it would keep you warm.

"t-thank you..." you mumbled through chattering teeth.

Kara shushes you, "save your strength for later," she says, voice filled with concern,

"she's losing blood, we have to get her to the DEO," Alex tells Kara, it was a no-good sign, even the smallest of colds could probably kill you, what more blood loss?

you hear Kara fighting through her panic, "you're going to be okay, okay? just hold on..."

she repeats her words, telling you to hold on for a little longer before everything went silent.