Can I Get A Waffle

the aftermath of the reader getting wisdom teeth extraction

right now, Kara was carrying your seemingly limp figure as the bunch of you went up the elevator, your head loosely hung on Kara's shoulder, eyes glaring at the floor while your arms uselessly dangled on your sides.

an audible ding sounded in the small cubicle before its doors promptly slid open, allowing you four to make your exit.

L/L, who trailed behind you as you walked the building's hallway, along with Lena, didn't miss how your eyelids drifted open and close, well, she's not really one to miss things considering she's one of the smartest people on the planet.

"Y/n, you can't fall asleep," said L/L.

"mmh, you're not Eliza," you argued, nuzzling your head by the crook of Kara's neck with the intention of continuing your nap, to your defense, your eyes were incredibly heavier than usual.

Lena was next to speak, "Y/n, darling, the doctor said if you fall asleep you die," said the older Luthor, causing you to snap your head up, rubbing away the sleep on your eyes as you repeatedly stated, "I'm awake," clearly frightened in your current state of mind, oblivious of the CEO's intent.

"hey, stop scaring Y/n/n," Kara scolded the two sisters, peering over her shoulders and glaring at them after hearing the duo snickering at your sudden reaction, feigning innocence as she was actually at the verge of laughing.

Lena only shook her head, "sorry, it's the Luthor genes," L/L apologized half-heartedly.

"lew-ther, loo-door, lou..." you recited the name, again and again like a broken record all the way to the loft's door, you could almost feel Kara's second-hand embarrassment as you completely missed every pronunciation.

once you've reached your sister's doorstep, Lena had to fumble for the keys and unlock the door herself as you were currently occupying Kara's arms, mumbling nonsensical phrases.

Kara sat you down on the couch, making sure you were as comfortable as can be before taking off to the kitchen with Lena, L/L soon followed to sit beside you in the couch, pulling out a book from a small bag she carried.

from the kitchen, you hear your sister's voice and for a moment, you wonder why she sounded exactly like supergirl, however, the thought disappeared as quickly as you thought of it after hearing her offer; "I'm gonna make you all a sandwich, would you like–,"

you squint quizzically at your sister before cutting her off, "wait, wait, wait–why would you want to be a sandwich?" you asked seriously, the infamous Danvers crinkle appearing on your forehead, earning yourself a laugh from the two.

"Why am I hanging out with you three again?," L/L grumbled sarcastically under her breath, looking up from her book just to roll her eyes.

when mom #1, mom #2 and potato went back to minding their own businesses, aka the two lovebirds making sandwiches and L/L silently reading a manifesto beside you, you got bored.

out of boredom, your hand felt around your face and then threatening to pull out the bloody gauze from your mouth.

"Woah, Y/n, babe, no! do not pull that out!" L/L quickly sputtered, leaning over to grab your hand before you could make a mess, you sadly pouted at her interference, nevermind the horrified look on L/L's face as she realized what she'd had called you.

"babe!?" the two chided loudly from the kitchen, quickly ceasing in their activities, giving you and L/L a scandalized glare.

L/L raised a hand defensively at the two, "I... can explain," she stated slowly, quickly shuffling away from you, turning beet red after realizing she was almost straddling you in her attempt to stop you from pulling out the gauze.

and then, silence.

"can I get a waffle?" you asked innocently amongst their stillness and they stood there, blinking at you in utter disbelief.

"oh, god," Lena sighed.

you shift comfortably on your stomach, burying your head into a pillow, but before they could go back to whoever they were doing—I mean—whatever they were doing, you peeked your head back out to tell them about your remarkable observation.

"you say that a lot y'know," you announced aloud, before mimicking words you've heard from the genius brunette CEO herself which went like something along the lines of; "oh, god... oh, kara, oh fuck, darling... just like that, don't stop, oh, god, it's huge, oh, harder, please kara, baby I need to c—"

at this point, L/L's head was deeply burrowed into one of the pillows on the couch, fingers rubbing incessantly at the side of her head as if to relieve an unbearable migraine, the tips of her ears were as red as tomatoes but not as red as your sister's and Lena's face.

"I did not need to hear that,"

none of you had even noticed Alex entering the apartment, well, at least not until she spoke, eyes as wide as Eliza's freshly baked cookies, obviously she was traumatized, you name it, she's not, in any way, amused.

but you didn't know that, well, not until you're much, much more sober with Kara and Alex yelling about how you were grounded for the rest of your life, of course, right now, there were more pressing matters at hand.

they still haven't given you your waffle.

"Can I please get a waffle?"

"no one. is getting. a fucking. waffle."

your burst into tears.