⌜ four ⌟

standing in the middle of the kitchen, both chenle and jisung stayed there in silence as they stared at the stove.

hey, tell me you know how to cook.❞ jisung said, having a bit hope that he had a company that could cook since he himself could burn the kitchen if he tries to.

gulping, chenle shook his head. ❝i don't.

back at the stork corporation, chenle just had to go their main cafeteria and he'd get a specialized meal there. he didn't get himself to learn how to cook because he didn't feel the need to do so. if he would have known that this would happen in his life then he would have tried to learn how to make fried eggs at least.

the two stood there for a good minute, just staring around the kitchen and finding ways on how they were going to survive morning, before they got snapped back to their senses once they heard the front door open and a loud scream was heard.

"oh my god, baby jiro is so cute!"

chenle rushed outside the kitchen and went to the living room as he was worried if a burglar barged inside the house but jisung couldn't only sigh as he immediately knew who came to visit him in the morning.

great timing actually, jisung can ask him to make breakfast for them.

glancing up from the baby that's frightened of his presence, the person who came to visit jisung gasped as he saw another baby in his eyes. ❝you are also cute!❞ he then stood up and went to pinch chenle's cheeks.

chenle had no idea who this person was but since jisung didn't react that much, it must be someone close to him.

jaemin hyung, you're embarrassing me.❞ jisung said as he walked out of the kitchen while he pinched the bridge of his nose.

diverting his attention from chenle to jisung, jaemin came running to his cousin as he planned to engulf him to a tight hug but the younger had to push him away before he does that. the older then gave him a pout, ❝meanie.

jisung gave the older a glare before his eyes softened and a smile was shown on his face. he then made the move and wrapped his arms around his cousin's waist, hugging him very tight. it surprised jaemin but the male hugged him back nonetheless.

standing there, chenle watched the sight unfold as he couldn't help but coo. who knew jisung had a soft spot and had a smile that cute? pausing, chenle quickly shook his thoughts off before he starts to think something weird.

look at this, you were complaining the whole day yesterday about not liking my gift.❞ jaemin said as he pointed at both chenle and at jiro who was sitting down by the sofa watching a kid's show. ❝and you are, letting them stay for the night.