⌜ five ⌟

jisung didn't expect to come across a day that he'd wake up to seeing two babies— one being a literal baby and one looking like it, sleeping on the same bed with him

jisung didn't expect to come across a day that he'd wake up to seeing two babies— one being a literal baby and one looking like it, sleeping on the same bed with him. he also wouldn't have woken up if it weren't of a foot settling on his forehead and after scanning the bed with his eyes, it was jiro's foot.

letting out a silent chuckle, jisung carefully pushed the foot away and had picked the baby up just to lay him down in a much more comfortable position. sitting up, jisung's eyes then went to another sleeping boy who looked like an angel and so peaceful.

but this angel is so loud when he wakes up.❞ jisung snorted at his comment towards chenle before brushing away the shorter's hair from his forehead.

in the middle of staring at chenle for admiration purposes, jisung felt a weight on his lap that made him tear his attention away from chenle. glancing down, jisung couldn't contain the smile on his face after seeing jiro being so clingy towards him.

hey jiro— ah.❞ jisung hissed when he was about to run a hand through the baby's hair but his hand was bitten by the sleeping boy. ❝this is the second time i have been bitten.

but that didn't stop jisung from ruffling his son's hair. he will actually admit it, he didn't want to take in the child. he didn't have plans in doing so and he was even sure that no one can convince him to take a child in.

not until chenle had told him his story.

with his hands carefully holding the baby that's sleeping on his lap, jisung turned his head to the side and had his gaze on chenle that's snoring in his sleep. he felt bad for what happened to him. at least jisung got to be with parents half of his life but chenle, chenle didn't.

brows furrowed, chenle brought his hand up to his face and rubbed his closed eyes. he slowly pushed himself up as he yawned, feeling having the urge to sleep. just as he was about to check on jiro, chenle was greeted by a jisung looking at him.

giving a small smile, ❝good morning.❞ chenle said softly as he noticed the baby on jisung's lap.

blinking twice, jisung quickly looked away as he just realized how long he has been looking at chenle. ❝h-hm, good morning.

with the two taking time in silence, the baby was also waking up and had just noticed himself on jisung's lap. jiro puffed his cheeks as he pushed himself off the male's lap and went crawling towards chenle, giving him grabby hands. with chenle not being able to resist it, he took carried the baby up with a giggle when he saw jisung pouting.

why?

jisung clicked his tongue as he crossed his arms, eyes boring on the baby's back that was facing him. ❝he clearly hates his daddy.