four.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
CHAPTER FOUR.
(CAN YOU NOT BE A PERV?)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

FINGERS TAPPED AGAINST HER BARE THIGH. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, Isla leaned against her arm to look at John B. He looked over the bed, a smirk on his face as he eyed the girl. "No pogue on pogue mackin, Isla," he pointed to the arm that was currently draped around her waist. Isla looked down, not surprised to see JJ clutching her like he was her lifeline. "You two didn't, Y'know...?"

Shaking her head almost too quickly, Isla waved the thought off. "No, JB. Never." She rubbed her temples as her head pounded. The boy nodded, satisfied, before his eyes traveled to the girls legs. He blushed as he saw her oversized shirt slip up, revealing her thin black underwear. Clearing his throat, John looked away. Isla was too busy closing her eyes and wishing her headache would subside to notice.

"I got too wasted last night, I almost don't remember a thing," She said, before flashes of the night before played in her head. JJ's hands. His lips against her neck. His breath hitting her face. His darkened eyes. Blinking away the thoughts, Isla moved JJ's arm off of her and got off the bed. "You got any ibuprofen?"

Nodding, John went to the kitchen and grabbed a water and the bottle of pills. Handing it to the girl, he veered his gaze from her bare legs. "Thanks," Isla said, chugging the water.

"Lost power. Don't know how long ago." John said and Isla slumped against the kitchen counter.

"I know," she replied, popping a few pills into her mouth. "Halfway through my binge all the fans turned off. It was hotter than Satan's balls, I swear."

John B chuckled, pointing to the girls legs. "Is that why you're half naked?" He asked, and the girl nodded without hesitating. The boy checked his phone, only to groan in annoyance. No cell service, either.

"You expect me to wear sweatpants in an 85 degree house? No way." Isla yawned, stretching her arms over her head. She threw her hair into a messy ponytail, leaving a few tendrils to frame her face.

"How the hell can you look good while hungover as shit?" John B joked, and Isla felt a laugh bubble up her throat.

"As I always say, JB; Mama blessed me with the good genes."

As Isla finished the rest of her water, John B looked out his kitchen window. He let out a whistle in shock. "Agathas a bitch." He muttered. Isla followed his line of sight, her eyes shooting open as she took in the scene in front of her. The chateau's main tree, Big Bertha as JJ used to call it, was uprooted and now laying on its side. Broken tree limbs littered the ground, and the tide had risen dramatically. Isla almost laughed at the fact that the HMS Pogue was buried underneath leaves and branches.