Epilogue

3 years later

Esme and Alice got Blair ready for her big day for her wedding. Blair looks at her engagement finger that Edward got her a year ago which caused her to smile remembering it.

Flashback-

"Mon Roi, where are we going?" Blair ask slightly confused. Her eyes were blind folded which caused all her senses to heighten all the way up. Edward held her hand softly even though he knew he doesn't need her help cause of her being a vampire, its his excuse of holding her hand.

"You'll see." Was all Edward could say as they walk deeper into the woods. At least that's what Blair is hearing and smelling at the moment.

"Alright, now stand still." Edward says and she did. Edward let her hand go and went behind her.

"Take it off." She says and Blair reaches for the blindfold to her face and took it off. She gasp seeing a candle lit dinner with a lot of fireflies surrounding the woods.

"This is beautiful." She says shocked and turned towards Edward who smiled down at her as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"I'm glad you like it. It's really hard to get those fireflies to stay in one place." Edward complains and she rolls her eyes making him chuckle.

"Come on." He took her hand and they both sat at on the chair.

"Edward, you know we can't eat right?" Blair tells him and Edward nodded.

"I know, but this is the best thing I could think of. Anyways, I didn't bring you here because of this." Edward tells her as he stood up and went down on one knee causing Blair to gasp. Edward took out a beautiful diamond ring from his pocket and presented it to her.

"My real mother gave me this when I was 16 and told me that if I ever found a woman I can love forever. I will give this ring to that woman to show her my love and devotion that will only be towards her. So, Blair Alexandria Melody Swan, will you be my one true love and wife till our last day on this earth?" Edward asks and I couldn't say anything except be at shock.

"Yes, Yes." I said repeatedly and he smiled happily taking my hand to his and placed the ring on it. We both hug each other and gave a passionate kiss.

End-

"You look so beautiful." Esme smiles as I smiled back at her looking at the mirror.

"Edward would flip when he sees you." Alice giggled making me laugh and nod.

"Probably faint." I joke making them laugh.

"Auntie Blaiw!" We all heard as we turned around to see Rosalie carrying her 1 year-old baby boy Kaden Alexander Cullen, they made their way towards us with a smile.

"He kept bugging me to wanting to see you so I had too." Rosalie smiles which made us all laugh except for Kaden. She handed Kaden into my arms and I carried him.

"Oooh, you are a big boy." I joked as he giggles.

"Auntie Blaiw, pwetty." He says which made us all awe at his response.

"And you are handsome." I tickled him and he giggles.

"Alright, everyone time to get ready." Esme says as she took Kaden away from my arms.

"Bye bye!" He waves and I waved back. For a baby, he learned how to talk very fast well, he is a pure vampire so it doesn't surprise me if my children will talk like that. We all got ready as the flower girls and boys stepped out with a happy smile. The ring bearer came next which is Athendora's son Alfred who is now 3 years-old. Next, the bridesmaid and last, but least me. My father Charlie walks be down the aisle with a smile on his face.

We walked towards the alter where my bridesmaids, Rosalie, Alice, and Athendora stood at the left side while Edward stood at the right with his groomsmen who are Emmett, Jasper, and Marcus. Dad kisses my hand and gave me to Edward as we both smiled to one another.

"Better take good care of her Cullen." He tells him and Edward nodded.

"For all eternity, Mr. Swan." He told him and Dad nodded.

"Good, I'll be watching over you two. If you one chance hurt my daughter, I will personally get out of heaven and haunt your pale ass." Dad warns.

"Dad!" I quickly said making everyone laugh. It was a small wedding since we don't want anyone to know that I am alive and walking. Not technically alive. Edward nodded before looking towards me as he showed me his arm which I hooked mine before we turned to face the priest.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to give this two lovely couples the blessing of the lord with their love, trust, and devotion to one another. Is there anyone who is against there love may speak now." He says and we all looked around to see if anyone did, but none which got the priest to smile and continue.

"Good, now for the vows. Edward. Bring the rings please." He says, Edward nodded and turned towards me with a smile.

"Blair, for the very first time I saw you, I fell in love head over heels for you. I always get teased by Emmett whenever we go home and even told me the most embarrassing line that I won't even use." He says causing everyone to laugh.

"Want me to say it again?" Emmett ask earning a glare from Edward before facing me again while I held my laughter.

"You always made me smile and make my darkest day light up. Even if we just dated the next day after we met, I just couldn't bare the thought of you being with someone who could hurt you or worse. You always have my heart, love, devotion, soul, and trust. I will never change you to anyone and I will stop those whoever try to get between us. With this ring, you have all my love that will last us for eternity." Edward slips the ring to my finger as I smiled happily and he kissed my hand.

"Blair, it is your turn."
"Edward, my king, you are the man that I've been dreaming for my whole life. I thought my life would he so cruel because of Bella, but when I met you. I felt safe and at peace. Even if you think that you are a monster, don't because no one is monster here except those who are insane and out of their knockers." I said causing some laughter at the audience knowing I was talking about Bella.

"But even then, you still protected me both mentally, physically, and emotionally which made me love you so much more. I don't think I can find any better man in this world than you. With this ring, you are my world, my soul, my heart, and my love." I slipped the ring to his ring finger and kissed his hand.

"Dude, her vow is better than yours." Emmett commented causing laughter and Edward to glare again. He turns his attention back to Blair and gave a soft smile.

"To this blessing day! I now pronounce you husband and wife and may you two have a happy life. You may kiss the bride." The priest smiles and we kiss. Everyone around us cheered happily and we took some pictures with family, husband and bride, father and bride, and other things. We knew that our years of being together is only the beginning and I can't wait for what the future awaits us even if there are some bumps on the road, I know that we will get through it.

The End