Chapter 9

When Jax got home he immediately went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. He hated feeling dirty and sweaty after a party.

That ball was one hell of a night. So much shit had happened. He just wanted to sleep. Seeing her there today, made Jax realize how much he had actually missed her.

Of course he had missed her. But he saw that she was doing just fine. She was doing just fine without him, and that made him a little furious. Everything began with him and his stupid, stupid, stupid self.

He wanted to be the one she depended on. He wanted her to come back to him. But he knew damn well that she would never. Livia is a strong person. She doesn't need him.

But ugh-

———————

After his shower, he had put on his Pajamas and laid his bed. He would often sleep on her side of the bed, and hold a body pillow. It made him feel at ease. To have somebody to hold at night, someone who could fill in Livia's spot.

He stared at the moon until he fell into a daze. And off he went to sleeping, tightly holding that pillow.

————————

When Jax woke up he was on his side of the bed still holding the pillow. He had his legs crossed over the pillow, and his head on the pillow.

He looked out the window for a while; with his head still on the pillow, before getting up. When Jax got up he went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for work. Even if it was a Saturday, he was the CEO. He had other business to do. He had Sunday's off, sometimes Saturday's; if there are no meetings, and Monday's if his PA could do it.

After his shower he went to put on a baby blue Dolce and Gabbana suit. Today he decided to just comb his hair forward, letting his wavy curls appear.

He looked into the mirror one more time; fixing his toe before leaving his home. He locked the doors and went to his car. It wasn't anything special just an Aston Martin db11 in black.

——————

When he arrived to his office he saw Serenity. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here? I need you to leave immediately." He said in a stern voice.

"Baby, I came here to talk to you.." Serenity said trying to cling onto Jax.

Jax backed away quickly.

"Don't fucking touch me." He grabbed his phone to call security.

"Call your little security, and ill fucking shoot you." Serenity pulled out a pistol.

Jax froze.

"What are you doing! Put that thing away!" Jax said in a somewhat calm voice.

"I want you. But you want her." Serenity said gritting through her teeth.

Serenity pulled the gun out and unlocked its safety.

Without Serenity knowing Jax clicked a button to alert security immediately.

"Security! On the ground now!" A guard shouted as he pulled a gun out.

Serenity snickered.

"Shoot me. I'll shoot him first." She pulled the trigger.

Jax fell on his knees holding where he just got shot. He coughed some blood, before grabbing his phone to dial 911.

The guards however shot Serenity in the arm.

"Help me..." He managed to say before collapsing.

The 2 guards ran to pick up their boss before grabbing his phone.

"This is Steel Co. 2 people here have just been shot, one of them is a female, and she shot the male." Travis; a guard said.

"Turn that shit off!" Serenity screamed.

"That's her. Get here fast. I shot her in the arm to make sure she doesn't escape." Travis said once again.

"Christian bring him outside, I'll get this little rat out." Travis glared at Serenity.

Travis walked closer to Serenity, and threw her on his back.

"Don't fucking touch me you bitch!" She shouted and punched his back.

Those little punches did nothing to this body builder.

——————

When Christian got Jax outside the ambulance had arrived.

"He has been shot in the chest. Call his emergency contact." Christian said.

"L-Livia." Jax said as he struggled to speak.

"I want to see her face." Jax coughed out.

"I don't know about that. We'll just call whoever's on the list." The paramedic said as he strapped Jax down on the bed.

"And this little girl here shot him." Travis brought her out.

"Tch." Serenity chuckled.

"No regrets. I'd do it again." She said like a psycho.

A cop walked over to grab Serenity and handcuff her hands.

"You are under arrest for attempt of murder." He brought her to the back seat of the police car.

————————

A/N

Short chapter :/

I'm sorry...

But I hope you guys are doing good and staying healthy!

Have a great morning, day, evening, or night!

Btw follow my Instagram! I just posted today!

💋