《 38 - Safe 》

A/N:
*Mon Amour / Mi Amor - My Love
This is suggested by one of my dear readers: @LeviisMarriedToMe
~°•~°•

"OI DON'T TOUCH HER."

Levi barked at the frightened and surprised Doctor who's purpose was to just check on you.

"Levi! Get a hold on yourself, he needs to check on Y/N." Hanji facepalmed as the man growled in reply.

He clicked his tongue. "Why can't you check on Y/N?"

"Because I don't work in this hospital Shorty." She showed her tongue.

Earlier, Levi had saved you from the explosion in the burning building.

And fortunately, since Hanji is a doctor, she immediately treated you first aid to stop the blood and burns to worsen.

This was the closest hospital so Levi couldn't bother to change at the moment to a better hospital since you're health isn't stable yet.

So now, you were inside the hospital in a private room with your boyfriend, Hanji and Erwin.

Although much to Levi's dismay, you fainted due to starvation so at the moment you were unconcsious.

When you closed your eyes earlier at the scene, boy was the man worried all over again.

Either way, you are now recovering from your injuries and that's what matters the most at the moment.

While the Doctor was nervously checking on you, Levi glared while growling agressively.

Your boyfriend sat on a chair beside you while both of his hands clasped one of yours.

As the Doctor quickly finished checking, he left the room fast wanting to get away from Levi's death glares.

And as soon as the Doc did, Levi turned back to you, drasticaly changing his persona into a softer one.

Erwin and Hanji sighed, thinking how bipolar Levi was at the moment.

It had been approximately an hour after the scene and luckily, the four suspects had been sent to prison.

It was all thanks to Levi that they were able to capture Zeke and the others.

"It must be frustrating how they used your weapon: Ground Zero, Levi..." Erwin spoke.

(A/N: Ah btw yes I got the name from Bakubae bc it's cool, he's cool, everyone's cool :))

"Yes it is. But I'm over it. My priority is Y/N and now she's safe." He answered not breaking his gaze from you.

"At least we were able to retrieve the weapon though!" Hanji grinned before yawning.

"We had a long day didn't we?" Erwin says noticing the woman's yawn.

"Yep~ I wanna sleep.. Do you?" Hanji asks to which he nodded.

"Levi, would it be alright if we take a nap?" Erwin asks.

"You two can go back home. I'll stay with her."

The two looked at him then to each other before Hanji shrugged, grinning at the man's love for you.

"Suit yourself then lover boy~ If Y/N is awake, tell her I said hi. Bye~" She left the room.

Erwin approached you and Levi a bit closer before placing his hand on top of his shoulder.

"I'm glad you found someone you love Levi.." Erwin smiles. "The both of you are perfect for each other."

Levi nodded, his heart fluttering happy to know that you two do look great together.