Part 3.11 - Final

y/n pov

To my surprise Jimin was standing in front of my door, he looked nervously at me.

   'hi Jimin what's going on?'

    ' I uhm' he looked down and when I traced his eyes I saw the four letters in his hand. I tensed up a bit.

    'did you read them?' I asked, he nodded.

    'well I started with mine. We were looking for clues where you might be, but in mine there was no clue so I quickly read through them all. Then I took them with me and hid them from the others.'

    'oh uhm thank you Jimin' I said a bit embarrassed as he read my deepest thoughts and feelings.

I reached out my hands to take the letters.

    'y/n, I think you should still express what is in them.'
    'I uhm'
    'you already made a choice in your heart, you just have to speak it out loud.'
    'yes you are right, thank you Jimin.'

He stepped closer to hug me.

After Jimin left I took out my phone and called him to come over as I had something to say. quite quickly the bell rang and my heart was beating out of my chest cause I was so nervous. as I opened the door Jungkook looked at me.

     'everything okay y/n?'
     'Jungkook, thank you for coming, can you come in please?'

He stepped inside a bit nervous as well

    'what's going on?'
    'I uhm have something important to say' I took the letter.
    'I wrote a letter to you, in case I was taken by Kai again or worse. and I need to read it to you'

Jungkook nodded and sat on the couch. I took place on the other side of the couch.

I sighed and started.

'Dear Jungkook

If you read this that means I am either taken by Kai again or in the worst case I am dead. I feel that there is so much I want to say to you. After Taehyung went into a coma I felt lost. As the weeks passed and he didn't wake up I started to feel hopeless. but then we started our self defense classes and our drinks and you told me about yourself and I realized I had misjudged you terribly.

You Jeon Jungkook are a beautiful and amazing person. You were attentive, kind and I felt safe with you. You waited for me to make a move, which was as we both know a bit against your nature;). I think we share a connection that is evident and throughout the months we spent together I was falling in love with you.

I was blind to it myself, unable to accept those feelings, but now that I look back it's pretty clear, we made love and I was happy.

But then Taehyung woke up.

I have to be honest to you and to myself about what is deep inside my heart, and that in truth is and has always been Taehyung. Although you were there, he had never left and that became so clear when he woke up.

And that fact, in essence, makes me not the right person for you.

Maybe if we had met first it would be different, but it is not.

I am truly sorry if I have hurt you. I wish nothing more than for you to find a person that actually deserves you. and in case I do survive by escaping again, I hope in time we can be friends.

You deserve happiness

With all my love,

y/n'