Chapter 13

Stella's Pov

Next morning

I woke up with Chloe by my side. She was sleeping like a baby. I didn't realized that I was staring at her for too long. I got up and wrote a note for Chloe. So when she gets up she'll know that I left. As I was leaving her house I meet Alice at the door. Maybe she just returned home from some party.

"Hey" I greeted.

"What's up, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh, I was here to meet Chloe and she requested me to spend the night, so I did"

"You guys are like official now? I mean I heard rumor about Chloe cheated on Leah and all. But is it actually true?" She was asking so many questions together and It's normal, she was curious.

"Nothing official, right now" I replied honestly.

"But do you love her?"

"Maybe"

"Alright then I support you two"

"Thanks Alice, you're a good friend" I smiled at her.

"No problem"

"I have to go now, see you at school" I waved her bye.

Time skip: at school

Stella's Pov

I was nervous today because I am going to do something that I have never done before. I'm going to propose Chloe and ask her to be my girlfriend. Recently my feelings for her was getting stronger and I realized that I really love her. I wanted to be there for her, protect her and fix the mess that I created.

I took a deep breath and I was impatiently waiting for Chloe. Because I wrote in the letter that I wanted to tell her something very important and requested her to meet me. I saw her coming and my face lighten up.

"Hey" She greeted shyly.

"Thanks for coming" I thanked her for keeping my request.

"No problem, you wanted to tell me something. What is it?" She asked.

"It's more like I wanted to ask you something and it is very important for me" My heart was beating so fast.

"Ok"

"Chloe," I hold her hands and looked her into the eyes "I know this is not the perfect place for expressing my feelings for you but I just can't wait anymore, I can't change the past and the things, that happened but I promise you I'll try to make you happy. I want to make you the happiest person. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I finally asked her out.

By the looks on her face, I was pretty sure that she was totally in shock.

I closed my eyes and waited for her reply.

"Yes" She happily said. I opened my eyes to look at her. And hugged her tightly.

"I love you" I can now say those words to her without worrying about anything.

Chloe's Pov

After Stella proposed me I felt my heart beat go faster. I was shock, although I saw this coming. I knew I had to move on. I had to move on from Leah. Because after what she did to me she don't deserve me, she don't deserve my love. I'm not dating Stella to make Leah more mad or anything. I choosed to date her because she makes me feel some type of way. I could see the care in her eyes for me. She was the last person who cares for me. Yes, she bullied me and tried to make my life a living hell but people change right? I can already see the changes in her.

"I love you too" I confessed my love to her and she hugged me once again.