Beast's desirous love......

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Milky white clouds floated in the blue sky. The Sun dazzled in the sky. Soothing zephyr gusted across the town. Mountain peaks were shrouded in snow, thanks to the heavy snowfall on the mountain peaks previous night. Fortunately the snow hadn't started to melt or else the weather of the town would have been extra chilly. Nevertheless the dazzling sunlight will melt down the snow anyways. And the town people will once again have to wrap up themselves in the comforters. Besides the frequent heavy showers of rain will only result in dropping the temperature even further, much to the dislike of the townsfolk. Needless to say that the heavy rains outcome in the mudslides. And the consequence of mudslides is the blockage of roads and the accustomed discomfort for the natives. Hence not multitude of people await for the rain in the town. Besides the most awaited annual carnival was also not far and the natives by no means wanted the unwelcomed rains to ruin the carnival. The natives were beyond exuberant for the carnival. The reasons were two. First being the obvious merrymaking howbeit number two was a bit peculiar, that is the females of the town were pretty exuberant to get acquainted with the diabolical king of the castle. It had been days since he had last toured the town, hence the females missed him. The carnival was the only way to encounter that extremely handsome king.

Sunbeams sneaked through the bay window of the room and fell on a sleeping sharanya. She groaned in displeasure as she tossed and turned on the bed. Nevertheless the mighty Sun God wasn't contented with her over sleeping as he deliberately radiated the Sunrays and they sneaked through the casement window this time and fell on the face of the queen of the Dark King. She groaned in annoyance as she picked up the pillow and shielded her face with the cotton stuffed pillow. Smiling in triumph she tried to doze off once more. Nevertheless a faint creek sound of the door prohibited her to nod off again. Groaning, she punched the pillow, miffed. She knew it was of no use to even try to doze off again as she wouldn't be able to sleep again. She was one of those people who cannot doze off again once their sleep is disrupted by any means. Huffing, she tossed the pillow beside her as she sat up on the bed. She yawned as she stretched her arms. Howbeit her eyes darted towards the left only to find the castle king pulling up the turquoise green curtains. The colour of the curtains resembled with that of colour of his eyes. Not entirely though as the turquoise curtains were of a bit deeper shade unlike his eyes which were a bit soft. Nevertheless the orbs of the beast resembles to the curtains altogether. A smile spread on her lips as the image of the beast flashed through her mind. Her fingers toyed with the duvet on their own as she remembered the beast. It was her childhood habit, whenever she used to feel shy she used to start toying with anything close to her. Surprisingly she wasn't aware as why she was feeling shy now. Was it because of the beast.?? Her cheeks tinted red as she recalled the events of midnight. They both were in the bathtub literally for hours. Not even for once his arms left her body. His tender pecks and persistent confession of his everlasting love for her gave butterflies in her stomach. Besides whenever his lips came in contact with her skin, they did something to her body. Something which she couldn't express but relish. A tingling sensation spreads through her entire body when his hands touch her bare skin. The tender though proprietorial touch of his was ample for her body to be on fire. Undiscovered feelings knock in her heart with just a single touch of his. She didn't know what was happening with her. Because previously her heart ne'er had a soft corner for the beast as just a single glance of him was ample for her to run up the hills and hide herself in the midst of the dense evergreens. Howbeit now the tables have turned. Perhaps because now she was at least trying to understand him.

"Ahhh Uhhh.." someone cleared their throat, ending the musing of sharanya. She looked up to find the castle king standing there. Her eyebrows furrowed as she felt that he was slightly nervous. Owing to the fact that he was not making eye contact with her which was a bit peculiar as his eyes are always on hers.
"Yes. " she said raising her brow. He took a deep breath before taking a seat on his 'treasured' chesterfield chair. The burgundy coloured chair was pretty large for an ordinary human nevertheless for him it was a perfect seat. Perhaps because he was a werewolf king, needless to say rather large and sturdy than any other male.
"Am.....Am....Sorry. " he said as his fingers shielded his eyes. She knew why was he so remorseful. She was certain it was because of the beast. Howbeit the castle king was oblivious to the reality that his love wasn't upset with the beast. Besides she was a bit contented. She looked at him to find him darting his eyes everywhere but on her. Tapping his fingers restlessly on the arm of the chair, he awaited her yell. He was positive that she will sob and yell at him for last night. He was outright furious with his beast for barging inside the bathroom without her permission. Genuinely he strived to stop him yet to no avail. Howbeit it wasn't just the fault of the beast altogether. He too wanted to get close to her. Just a single touch of hers was enough for his lovesick heart. A tiny bit of affection was ample for him. Even though his heart ached everytime she rejected him yet a little bit of her sympathy if not love, was a lot for him. Nevertheless at this moment he would have to make up for his perverted deeds.
"For what. " her soft voice ended his thoughts. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hairs. His dark sea green orbs looked at his queen. He won't repudiate that he was a bit staggered after seeing her as her beautiful face held no fury or rage, contrary to what he was anticipating.
"For.....last night. I.....I am so sorry. I..." his words sadly had to left in midway as his queen decided to speak up in the middle.
"Did I say I mind.?? " she said softly fiddling with her fingers.
"I......know.....I am....WAIT WHAT.!!!!" he halted abruptly as he realised what she said. A smile spread on his lips on it's own as her words echoed in his mind. 'Did I say I mind' was constantly going inside his head like a pleasing song. In just a moment he felt that his biggest fantasy came true. The five words spoken by her was ample for him to dance in sheer joy howbeit sadly he didn't knew how to dance. Doubtlessly he was a boring werewolf, even 10,000 years back. Standing up from his chair he literally ran towards her and sat on his knees. Looking up at her face he found her cheeks tinted red and her fingers toying with the fabric of the duvet. His Alpha instincts were telling him that she was feeling shy. A sense of possessiveness and aggression erupted from his body as his orbs gazed at her flushed red tinted cheeks. It was a sign of dominance for him as he was able to make his mate shy from him. A growl erupted from his chest as her shyness was escalating his dominance and concupiscence.
"You didn't mind. That means you aren't furious with me. " his eyes twinkled as he blurted out the words. She strived to suppress her giggles needless to say her blush too. She was positive that by now her whole face would be flushed and red as a tomato. Besides her shyness was bothering her further. Howbeit she decided to mess with the castle king a little.
"I didn't say that. " she said ne'er looking at him even for once. He scratched the back of his head as he wasn't able to figure out what she wanted to say.