35

•I was planning on taking a break because I thought that Dragon Raja will be available to play at May 13—Turns out, The official release of SEA is May 27.

•RYDEN•

"Why the fuck are you trying to steal my cactus?"

He growled as I step back once again—I feel shiver down my spine as I noticed his dark green hair and orange fierce eyes—He was gripping a large scythe on his hand as he aim it at me.

"Ah—ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to—"

He swing his scythe as I scramble on the floor—with Nene on my arms—I avoid that scythe as I duck pass through him—making him surprised, Well, I am smaller than him so its a little easy to move away from him.

I thought luck was already with me but—An arm was wrapped around my waist as I got pulled back.

He tried to choke me with his one hand but I hold it tight as I tried my best to stop him from strangling my poor neck.

Then—I feel that strong friction once again—He was surprised to that state that I am able to push him away from me as I rush to get out of this garden.

"You—"

He was caught off when I grab a pot of cactus and throw it at him—Even though I wanted Nene to help me but, It was risky because I might not able to calm it down once it turn into this big monster.

I was literally running on the streets, I should have not escape back there. Morpheus was probably mad at me because I didn't listened to him.

"You are mine!"

That man yelled as he ran toward to me—I screech as I cross the silent street but I thought that would stop him but no, He literally chasing me right now.

"Nene! Can't you transform into something that can outrun him?!"

I said as Instead of going back to the house—I took another turn which lead me to another street.

But this street isn't calm and silence like there—I can see several people shooting at each other, some were stabbing one another and my eyes widened when there's three people doing rated 18 scene on the street.

I didn't noticed that the man was behind me, but one thing I didn't realize that someone was already in front of me, holding a knife as it lunge the weapon toward me.

I closed my eyes—waiting for the pain that will stab right through my face but I was startled when that man has his arm wrapped around my waist as he slice the person in front of us, pink blood spurting everywhere that it hit that man face.

"You.."

He heavily breathe out as he hugged me tight to his chest—making me surprised. What? What happened to him?

I peek at his back to see a werewolf rushing to our way—It jump up in the air as it lunge at us.

"Ah!"

I cried out but he instantly noticed as he quickly turn his body around and slice the wolf with the scythe he's using, The wolf was cut into pieces as guts and blood spurt out everywhere.

"Let's get you out of here."

I cannot say any more word as he carry me, His arm was beneath my bum as he run out of the city—I clutch at his clothes as I tightly closed my eyes—afraid of those people—not literally humans—killing each other and doing some pervert stuff in the middle of the street.

We finally reach the street where I belong as he put me back on my feet—I look up at him to see his face was tainted with pink blood—He look down at me and gently smile.

"I'm sorry.."

He said as he wiped the stain on my face—He lean his face close to my neck as he gently kissed it—making me surprised.

"Ah, I thought I was the only one, But that doesn't mean it will let them have you."

He said as he was staring at my forehead and holding both of my hands. I was confused of why they are acting like this, even Johann, Night, Ezekiel and Alistair.

But whatever it is—I know that there's something good and bad that about to happen. All I need to do is be ready and tough from all these men showing up.