Prologue

Hello!
Before you read this story, I just want to inform you on some things:

✨After seeing so many comments about this in the first few chapters, I guess I should say this now... THERE IS A TIME SKIP. The first eight chapters are low-key a prequel of the characters middle school days. So if you want to skip to when they are all in high school (basically when shit really gets started) go to chapter nine. 🙂

✨These are original characters and while I do have some ships that I love I wanted to have my first story be something fresh and new.

✨If things are misspelled or worded weirdly then don't be afraid to tell me in the comments. That way I can fix it and no one else has to suffer through my terrible grammar.

Bold words are the wolf's voice.
Italic words are their inner thoughts.
"Bold words in quotation marks is someone using their alpha voice."

✨This story includes other sub genders such as Delta and Gamma. If you want to know more about there traits in my world before hand, skip to the info chapter.

✨I wanted the main characters to both to be involved in sports but I don't really know how to write scenes where they play against people yet, so please excuse any times where I time skip those sections.

✨This might end up being a slow burn story since I really want to go into why Eli and Gray don't like each other instead of speeding through it in the first three chapters. But we will get to cute couple stuff! Eventually...

✨In case you didn't see it in the tags, this story will have smut in it. I'll try to mark were it starts, so if that's not your thing than you can skip those parts. But don't say that I didn't try to warn ya!

I wanted to write this story because there are a lot of cool omegaverse ideas that I've heard of but never seen in stories. So, I decided to see if I could write something that contains what I would want to see in a story. And hopefully keep up with updates and not leave this story on hiatus for a year after five chapters.

For now, enjoy the story!!