60.|she is back|

Allesandro's pov:

That is it.

She hates me.

I fucked up.

Really bad!

How the fuck i let myself become this weak.

Dio!

Will i ever get her back?

No! Hell No!! Why will she forgive such a person like me?

This is not the Allesandro who she fell in love with.

That Allesandro would have not let himself go so down. He would have not let himself get manipulated like this by someone else.

Dio, she thinks i cheated on her, but i would never do that to her ever. I'd rather die than doing such a thing.

But it is what i had to tell her, in order to protect her.

Because of me she is in such danger already.

Because of me, she was victim of an accident already.

And god, if she would not have been fast enough to escape, something worse would have had happened.

I have to keep her away from me in order for her to be safe, even if it means that she hates me.

I will always love her, more than anything else.

~Flashback to italy~

Talking to my clients, my thought drifted to the chocolate brown haired beauty in my life.

Mio dio! I am so lucky to have her in my life and she has given me the greatest gift of the entire life, my Allesandra, my daughter.

Not gonna lie, she is a little jealous that Allesnadra have all of my features lookwise but she does has Aria characteristcs.

The perfect mixture of us.

So gorgeous she is, my wife.

She thought that she is not sexy and beautiful, when she gave birth to sandra. She thought that i would not find her alluring because of the weight and strech marks she gained.

But heck she does not know those make me so fucking proud.

This means that she gave birth to my child and anyways there is more of her to love.

I can't wait to go back to her and make her squirm in pleasure underneath me.

After the meeting ended, Anna went to meet her friends who lived here in italy.

As i went back to the hotel, i got into the elevator.

"Ignoring me huh?" A voice said from behind.

I turned around to see Eleonara.

"Hi, Alles." She said in a seductive voice that made me want to throw up.

"Hello, Eleonara." I said in a business tone.

"So cold Alles." She said and came closer to me.

I stepped away from her.

The door opened at my floor, i got out without sparing her another glance.

"See you around Alles." I heard her yelling.

Fucking idiotic bitch.

Mood spoiler.

I called my beautiful wife to clear up my mind.

"Hello sandy bear." She teased as she answered.

I groaned to show my annoyance.

"Okay then sweet cheeks." She added.

"Aria."

"Ok, ok i am done. So how was your day?"

"Bland, you're not here to spice it up." I said.

"Aww, you missing me gummy bear?"

"So fucking much." I sighed.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, i am just tired. How was your day?"

"Hmm, Normal. Sandra and i miss you a lot baby."

"I miss you too, what is she doing?"

"She is sleeping, she dozed off earlier today that means she will wake up earlier and i will also have to wake up early." She said.

"Hmhm."

"Sandy, what happened? You seem a little away."

"Nothing, i told you i am tired."

"Ok, then i am not going to annoy you for long, don't forget to have your dinner and sleep well."

"I will."

"Ok, good, i love you, bye."

"I love you too bye."

I sighed. Why the hell my mood changed?

I mean, yes i never loved Eleonara, but i
Can't stand her face. The feeling of being betrayed sucks. As much i am grateful that she did, but i hate cheaters.

Shaking the thoughts of her away, i went to take a shower.

When i finished showering, i took my laptop to do some work.

I smiled as i look at the picture as wallpaper. It was a picture of Aria and Allesandra, sandra was sitting on her mommy's lap and both of them were blowing a kiss towards the camera.

My phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I anwered without looking at the caller i.d.

"If you want your family safe come at this address."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Your not so well wisher." That voice chuckled.

Thinking it is just an annoying prank call, i hanged up.

My phone ringed indicating a message.

I opened the message and it was a video of Aria leaving our penthouse building with Allesandra in the car. She was heading to the office. That person followed her in a car to the daycare that we usually drop her. Then Aria parked her car and took Allesandra from the backseat with her bag and went inside the daycare. Then that person followed her to the office. Basically, the video showed everything Aria did that day except for when she is in the office and inside the building of our penthouse. I could not be more grateful for the extra security i added since Aria became part of my life.

After i finished watching the video. Fear engulfed me. I got worried, for my family; my wife, my daughter.

What if that stalker hurts them.?

I decided to call that number back.

"You are intelligent! Now listen to me, tommorow you will come to this address and don't you dare act smart because don't forget your wife and daughter's life are in my hand, as soon as they step out of the house, i would easily kill them." He hanged up amd my phone pinged when a new message came.

I opened it and it was an address.

Instantly, i called Damien and told him to increase the security for Aria. But still be keep ot low profile

When we got married, i hired her a bodyguard but she did not liked being followed by a man dressed in a blacksuit behaving like a robot everywhere she goes. After a lot of convincing, i let her win and for the past almost 4 years now, it was never a problem. But things never remains the same.