Helping the initiates

Narrators pov:
As they made their way to the training room there were many excited whispers directed towards Luna.
Upon entering the training room she noticed that there was roughly 25 people training and looking flat out exhausted.
"Initiates!" Eric boomed over the sound of the people in the room. "This is Luna, the transfer from beyond the wall. Respect her as one of your leaders." Eric continue once he had all of their attention.
After he spoke he motioned for them to continue.
Luna decided to walk over to where some of the initiates were currently punching the bags, badly at that.
"Use your whole body." She said to the one closest. They nodded in return and began hitting again, the bag was moving with much more force than before and the girl she had helped seemed much more pleased with herself.
"Thanks, I'm Christina by the way." The girl said with a smile.
"No problem." Luna replied and walked over to where Eric was stood, surveying a fight.
"This is their second day of training, don't expect much." Eric said, looking down at her as she came over.
"There's potential in a few." Luna replied absentmindedly and Eric nodded in agreement.
"Everyone, gather over here. Time for knife throwing" Four bellowed from at the end of the training room near the targets.
Everyone slowly walked over and watched four demonstrate the technique.
Luna was stood leaning against the table watching the initiates throw their knives when she heard knives moving behind her.
She spun and saw Eric leaning on the other side of the table with a smirk growing on his lips.
"Wanna have a go?" He questioned holding out the knifes for her to take.
She grabbed them and without even turning around, she flung all of the knives over her shoulder, each one landing dead centre in each target.
"Holy shit!" One of the initiates said from behind her.
The group clapped her and she spun around and mock bowed for them.
"How the hell did you do that?" Eric asked with his mouth hanging open.
"Practise." She stayed with a smirk, similar to the one he had shown earlier.
"Alright, everyone gets a lunch break. Be back here in one hour. Don't be late." Four said, loud enough for everyone to hear.
They all walked out of the training room and to the dining room.
Luna followed closely behind Four and Eric as she had no clue where she was going.