Chapter 17

Stella's Pov

I was at home, thinking about the little fight between me and Chloe. I have to make it up to her somehow. I decided to call her.

"Hello" She said.

"Hi, umm are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good"

"Um, well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tomorrow afternoon!" I said in a rush.

"I'd love to go out with you" Her mood lightened up and I was happy about it too.

"Alright then I'll pick you up"

"See ya"

Time Skip: Tomorrow Afternoon

Chloe's Pov

I wear a blue evening gown and some jewelry, I don't want to overdressed anyway.

The doorbell rang.

"Coming!" I shouted as I opened the door.

"Woah. You look amazing" She said, stunned. "Ready to go?" She asked quickly after.

I nodded. "Thank you" I blushed. She quickly grabbed my hand and opened the passenger door for me. Once I were inside, she came around to the driver's side. She blasted some rap music as she drove to the location, creating small conversation along the way.

She helped me get out of the car and held my hand all the way to the fancy restaurant.

We both headed inside and she opened the door for me. As I reached the podium, the waiter asked if I had a reservation.

"Yes" She said as she slipped a wad of bills into the waiter's hand.

"Right this way" The waiter smiled as he tucked the money inside his pocket. He led us to a candlelit table and handed me a single, red rose.

She pulled out the seat for me and sat in her own. She stared at me until the food came. I were overwhelmed by the many utensils in front of me but I was hungry so I grabbed a random fork and started scarfing down my food.

I looked up to see Stella doing the same. As we both finished, I took a last sip of my soda.

"Thank you for tonight" I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Thanks for coming with me" She said and I smiled.

She drove me home. As she was about to leave, I gave her a quick hug.

----------------------------------------

Chloe's Pov

I was reading a book until someone came into my room. I looked up.

"Hey Chloe" Zoey said with a little smile on her face.

"What do you want? Please leave me alone" I requested her.

"I was here for Alice but she had to do a quick errand so she left me with you" She said as she got closer to me. Zoey eyed me up and down as she whispered, "You look even better than before" Biting her bottom lip.

I was feeling really uncomfortable "I don't know, what to say" I exclaimed while I was sitting on the sofa. Zoey only smirked and sat down next to me, not leaving any space between us.

"A thank you would be nice" Zoey whispered, sliding her hand up my thigh, I clearly didn't expect this to happen, a panic appeared on my face. Zoey's hand kept going higher and higher and her eyes were burning hole into mine.

"Uhm, thank you" I blurted out, hoping she will be satisfied with it.

"Could you say it one more time? I couldn't hear you" Zoey seductively whispered into my ear, rubbing her hand over my center, I gasped in reaction.

"Thank you" I once again blurted out but it was like Zoey didn't hear it, I turned my head around to face Zoey, we kept intense eye contact, while Zoey's hand was unzipping my jeans. Sliding her hand under my underpants, rubbing my clit.

"What was that?" Zoey asked, like she didn't hear it, hungrily looking at me.

"Zoey, stop" I said unconfidently.

"Stop what?" Zoey asked innocently, like she had no clue, what I meant. Suddenly sliding 2 fingers inside of me. I clenched my jaw, hating what was going on.

I was trying to get her hands off me, She didn't like it one bit. She roughly grabbed my face and made me look at her "Kiss me" Zoey ordered cause me to widen my eyes.

"W-what?" I stuttered, panicking. Zoey only chuckled knowing I was freaking out.

Third Person Pov

"Kiss me" Zoey demanded and Chloe bit down on her bottom lip, mentally preparing for it. She slowly, unwillingly connected their lips. Chloe started moving her lips, her fists were clenched. How much Chloe wanted to pull away but she was terrified. She was torn, hating everything that was going on.

At this time Alice walked inside their apartment, she was done with her work. She was about to go to her bedroom but she hear some noises coming from Chloe's room.

The door was quickly busted open and Alice saw Zoey and Chloe kissing.

"Zoey!?!?" Alice yelled.

"Babe, it's not what it-" Said Zoey as she was cut off.

"Tell me the truth. Just tell me what the fuck was happening!" Alice yelled again as she was about to cry.

"While you were gone, I came here to hang out with Chloe.. and she" Zoey took a deep breath and said "S-she started seducing me and-" Chloe felt betrayed and out of track. She couldn't believe how Zoey was telling white lies in front of her.

"It's not true! Why the fuck are you lying, you fucking bitch!" Chloe said with her fists clenched and walked towards Zoey. She was ready to beat the shit out of her. But Alice pushed her away before she could reached her, "Alice, stay the fuck out of this" Chloe said trying to get pass her.

"No, you took advantage of her and now you wanna beat her?!"

"This is not your fight, get the fuck out of the way"

Chloe's Pov

"Leave already, you creep!" Zoey shouted at me and this was the last straw. I pushed Alice out of the way and grabbed Zoey by her collar. Unfortunately Alice tackled me to the ground before I could punch her. She held me down with her knee on my stomach.

"Why are you protecting her?! She is not innocent and if you think she is, you are fucking dumb!" I yelled at Alice.

Then the first punch landed on my face, then the second one, third one, I lost count. Everything was happening so fast, I didn't even had time to react. But no matter how ridiculous it is, Zoey saved me, she managed to lift Alice off me. I was in terrified pain, my nose was bleeding and I had a bruised lip.

"I hate you!" Alice yelled standing next to me. She looked like she didn't care what she had just done.

"Don't you get it?! Zoey did this!" I said still laying on the floor. This must had triggered her because after I said it she kicked me twice in the ribs.

"Stop it!" Zoey said to Alice.

"I hate you! You are a fucking loser, you are pathetic. You are dead to me!" Alice furiously yelled at me with tears running down her face. And these words hurt me more than a physical pain could even did. I just stared at her, not believing what she just said then I glanced at Zoey and she seemed shocked as well. I knew I couldn't be there anymore, I didn't want them to see me cry. I tried to get up but it was too painful. Zoey offered me a helping hand but I turned her down because she was the one who caused it. I put all my effort into the second attempt, it was insanely painful but I somehow managed to got up.