Chapter 4:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

August 15th, 1993.

All four boys smile.

"James do you want to introduce your daughters?" Al asked.

"Of course I do!" James said with a smile. "On March 19th, 2003 Nora Marie Potter was born. She is 7 years old and absolutely amazing! I accidentally got Al Pregnant again about a year later and on May 2nd, 2005 Lucas Michael Potter was born! He's 5 years old and definitely my son!"

"Teddy do you want to introduce your daughter?"

"Yes I do!" Teddy said smiling. "Diane Nymphadora Potter-Lupin was born on July 7th, 2007. She is 3 years old and something else, but she's amazing!"

"Scorpius wanna introduce the triplets?" Al asked.

"Of course I do!" Scorpius said with a small smile. "On April 8th, 2009 Liam Mason, Ava Christine, and Ivy Blue Potter-Malfoy were born! All three are 1 years old and they are my everything!"

"I'll introduce these two!" Al said gently putting a hand on his stomach. "The healer said I'm expecting two boys in January, and Scorpius and I want to name them Cody James and Brodie Xavier Potter-Malfoy!"

Scorpius grins and wraps his arm around Al's waist.

As the day went on James and Teddy were talking to Sirius and the twins while Al and Scorpius were talking to Remus, Harry, and Severus.

A/n: I'm sorry that I like to put more attention on Albus and Scorpius I just love them soo much!

"So, do you two know your biological fathers?" Severus asked.

Al and Scorpius sigh. "My dad refused to allow him anywhere near me." Scorpius said. "He believes that if I went anywhere near Voldemort that I'll become bad."

"What about you Al?" Harry asked.

"I met my father a few times. First time was when I was born, second time when I was 7, and the third time when I was 15 so last year." Al said looking down.

"Surely Albus would be nice to his own son!" Remus said softly.

Al snorts some "yeah right!" He looks up at them "when I was born he tried to kidnap me because he wanted to train me to be a powerful wizard and help him take over the world! When my parents tried to fight him to keep me he put his wand at my head and threatened to kill me."

Severus sneers "lettme guess, your parents flipped."

"My mom nearly hexed him, dad was pleading for him not to kill me. Pretty much my dad said he'd name me Albus and allow my father to see me every once in a while."

"So... What happened when you saw him the next few times?" Harry asked.

"Erm when I saw him when I was 7 he tried convincing me to want to live with him and leave my family. I refused because I had grown up around my family and I loved them all. So why would I chose someone I barely knew over people I see on a daily basis?"

"So what happened last year?" Severus asked.

Al pales some "I was able to keep my children a secret from him, but he figured out about them. He showed up at the burrow pissed off."

Remus says "what did he do?"

"He wanted to kill me and my children. My parents they uhh... They may of hexed the old man at the same time and it killed him."

"Harry and Ginny aren't lying when they said they'd kill to their children!" Scorpius said.

"How many kids do we have?" Harry asked eyes wide.

"10 almost 12!" Al said.

Harry's eyes widen and Severus says sarcastically "great."

"Yeah! How do you think James and I feel?" Al said with a small laugh.

"It most be weird since your having kids and your parents are only 30!" Remus said amused.

"Definitely! Like when Nora was born my parents were only 23 and 22! So they were and still are having kids. Tho I'm pretty sure that when the twins are born my parents are going to be done!"

"At this rate we'd beat your parents!" Scorpius said grinning.

"Shit I don't mind having more kids, but I need a few more years! You keep putting multiple babies inside me at once."

"Sorry." Scorpius said sheepishly.

"How come y'all don't use protection or something?" Harry asked.

Al blushes "when my parents figured out that James and I had sex dad took James out to talk to him and buy condoms while mom took me out to buy birth control and a contraceptive potion. You see our parents believed that we would continue to do what we did and they were right we did. Since men can concieve they didn't want to take the chance of becoming grandparents yet."

"But they did." Remus said.

"Yes they did... Butttt we learned that my magic destroys the condoms and I'm allergic to birth control and the potion!" Al said.

Severus looks thoughtful and he says "it's rare for people to be allergic to birth control and a contraceptive potion."

"It is, but I am allergic to it. So no matter what I do I have to take the chance of getting pregnant."

"Or you can top or have the person topping pull out before they cum." Remus suggested.

Al blushes. Scorpius says "Al he uhh doesn't like topping. He always bottoms."

"Erm I'm not that big at all down there... So I wouldn't be able to exactly please my boyfriend here."

"So! Dick is dick it's still amazing!" Harry said.

Remus looks at him and his eyes narrow "what?"

Al says "I'm literally 2 inches dude! So yes I prefer Scorpius to top because he's a solid 10 and it feels fucking good in my ass!"

Scorpius groans some "please don't say stuff like that!"

"Okkkkk." Al said smirking. "Besides, I like it when he cums in me and I hate it when he cums directly on me because it's sticky and I hate sticky!"

"Tmi!" Scorpius said.

"What I want to know is what the bloody hell did you mean Harry when you said dick is dick it's still amazing? Explain." Remus asked sternly.

"Uhh... Um just cause Ginny and I are virgins doesn't mean I didn't experiment before we started going out!" Harry said sheepishly.

"Foolish boy!" Severus said rolling his eyes. "I'm gonna assume Draco finally gets along with this family?"

"He does." Scorpius said. "He's actually friends with everyone here right now!"

"Where did Percy go?" George asked.

The future looks disgusted.

End of chapter.