Chapter 38

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE ALL BY SHANNON MESSENGER FROM KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES.

----------
3RD PERSON
----------

After eating dinner, they all went back to Biana's and Fitz's room to change before enjoying the rest of the night.

While they were doing so...

"GAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY GLORIOUS HAIR!?!?" Keefe shouted from the other room.

The girls all ran and opened the door to Fitz's room, greeted by a horrified neon pink haired Keefe.

Sophie was the first to burst out laughing, not realizing her hair was also turning into something else.

Tam's hair became dirty white, Dex's was slime green, and Fitz's was ash gray.

"Okaaay, I honestly thought this was Foster's or Dizznee's idea, but obviously not." He said, looking at Fitz and Sophie.

They all turned back to the only person who's hair color didn't change.

Biana.

"Happy April Fools?" She said, shrugging as if she was innocent.

Keefe glared at him before yelling "Why does mine have to be neon pink?!"

Biana laughed, playing with the now messy pink hair Keefe had. "It was random. I asked my mom to place it on your food. Linh got black, pretty lucky if I say so.

That's right, nothing much changed besides the missing silver tips of Linh's hair.

In fact, she was absolutely delighted to see her twin with white hair, and instantly snapped pictures using her imparter.

Tam hid in the shadows, avoiding further embarassment that would probably destroy his life for the next centuries.

"This... is plain horrible. I didn't know my failures would haunt me." Dex said, trying to hide his hair with his cape. Biana just stood in the middle, laughing at the sight of them.

"It's weird to see Sophie with red hair." Linh said, touching the ends of it.

"Well, Foster looks good in anything," Keefe said, muttering under his breath.

"I am so going to make you regret this." Fitz said, glaring at his sister who was very proud of her prank this time.

"Now, now. Who said you're the only one with a trick up her sleeves?" Dex said, regaining his composure.

He pulled out a small controller from the pocket of his pants and pressed the button.

They all waited in anticipation, figuring out what the button does.

Some unconsciously closed their eyes, some went into protective stance, and some hid behind some big furnitures.

10 seconds have passed, and nothing happened. They all heard a 'snap' sound, and immediately looked to the direction of the said sound.

"There. Uploaded on the school website. It's cooler than I'd ever thought though, because of your hairstyles- pfft!" Dex said, not being able to contain his laughter.

Fitz immediately scrambled for his imparter and opened the school website. Right at the first page was their picture, looking all scared and funny.

Their reactions were priceless, including the caption "Create a meme", their faces instantly went viral.

Memes ranging from "When you saw people making out in the street" to "When you hear Sir Astin's siren songs", it was hilarious.

Except to the rest of them.