Chapter 46

Cabir's P.O.V

We all settled in Malhotra's living room and I set up the software on the L.E.D, so we all can watch what is going to happen today.. I was really nervous for my sister, I don't know why we all agreed to this.. Nandini is so stubborn sometimes. Well I hope all goes according to the plan and Manik bring her home safely..

Everyone was chatting amongst each other when my gaze fall on Abhimanyu who looked deep in thought, he look at me and passed me a weak smile and I returned the same..

Cabir - I know it's hard for you.. Whatever they have done cannot change the fact that they are your parents and you love them.. 

Abhimanyu - Really are they Cabir? They don't even know the meaning of parenthood otherwise they would have not done all this with Nandini..

Cabir - I can understand Bro and I am glad that instead of defending them you are on Nandini's side.. She is lucky to have you..

Abhimanyu - She is more lucky to have you guyz.. Really I am so thank full to all of you.. especially You and Manik.. Thank you Man.

I smiled genuinely this time and he did the same, my phone started ringing and I look at the caller Id, it was Manik..

Manik - Cabir I have dropped Nandini off, and I am nearby.. Start the cameras and please let me know if anything suspicious goes off..

Cabir - Okay Man, I will just start.. You take care and please be near that house only and keep Harshad on call..

I informed others and they all fixed their attention on screen.. We could see Nandini talking to them, she looked too confident but I know better.. well I am proud of my baby sister..

Harshad - Behave yourself Soha, is this the way to talk to your guest..

Nandini - oh it's fine Mr. Saxena.. What else can you expect from Kamini Singhania's daughter.. I am sorry to interrupt, I will just come later on..

I rolled my eyes at her cockiness, well she seems to be even with everyone today..

Navya - Good going Nandu, only you can teach a lesson to this witch!

Soha was really trying to get on her nerves but Nandini was handling it carefully and the way she was making fun of Soha we all couldn't stop but laugh..

"You shut up and listen to me carefully you bitch, Manik is mine only mine and don't even try separating him from me because I am not naïve like Neyo Mom. Just like what your Aunt tried with My Mom, if you even thought of trying it nah, I will kill you. Nobody can separate Manik and Nandini, no one. Not in this life at least Just like no one could separate Raj and Neyonika, right dear Aunty..."

Neyonika - That's Mah Bitch.

Raghuvendra - Language Neyonika.

And she just rolled her eyes at him, we all didn't believe when we got to know about the senior Malhotra, I wanted to be upset at Manik that he hided such news from us but I can understand how he would have really felt...

Coming back to the topic, I can't believe Nandini just get back on Soha and her Aunty both.. The way she defended Mom it was awesome and Mom's reaction was hilarious.. She is just too cool, I looked at Abhimanyu he was watching everything with a blank expression..

Nandu - Oh come on Aunty seriously, he just died two years ago.. They both lived the major part of their life with each other, they lived happily in their world, they had a son.. But what did you got? A year, a month, a week nothing, you didn't even got a day as his wife. He might be not here but still Neyo Mom is addressed as Mrs. Raj Malhotra not you.