Mornings When I See You [III]

A week has passed.

Soojin would always visit Shuhua at Saturday and Sunday, when she has to go to work. Those two days, they got to know each other a little better. Soojin would always drive Shuhua to school, they would be so caught up in their conversations with each other while they were in the car. They felt like they can talk on and on about everything and anything in life.

Since both their schedules from Monday to Wednesday align, they decided to hang out together with Soojin's friends. "Where should we hang out?" asked Shuhua. The small girl was a little nervous, fiddling her thumbs in the passenger seat. She's scared she'll mess up and the girl she likes gets turned off by her actions. The last thing she'd want is for the latter's friends to not like her.

"I was thinking at the café? Is that okay?" Soojin glanced at her, smiling, then went back to focus on
driving. Shuhua could swear that smile can kill her, but she needed to calm down. "Sure, Soojin~ah." she breathed out some air that she was holding back,

"Are you okay?" Soojin checked up on her, while subconsciously touching the latter's hand to comfort her. Shuhua's heart began racing, gay.

"Yes." Shuhua was acting weird, and Soojin got worried. She parked her car on the small girl's school, Soojin turned to look at her. "Are you not comfortable with my friends?" she said softly, trying not to sound intimidating.

Shuhua's eyes widened, "No! No no. I like your friends, I'm just scared they won't like me,"

Soojin smirked, "Everybody likes you." She said it so straightforwardly that Shuhua couldn't comprehend what she was hearing. "h-huh?"

"Nothing, Shuhua~yah. You should go to class now," Soojin smiled at her. She didn't realize how much she loved the latter's smile up until that moment.

——————————————————

Cafe

Shuhua enters the café, inhaling the familiar scent of caffeinated drinks and diabetes. As she was making her way towards a free booth, she bumps with a certain chinese girl. "What the fuck are you doing here?" asked Yuqi, "Uh? I could say the same for you?" Shuhua responded.

"I was about to meet my friend's friend," Yuqi answered.

"Who?"
"Soojin"
"What?"
"What do you mean what??"
"I'M MEETING HER TOO. SHE'S THE GIRL I'VE BEEN—"

She gets cut off by Soojin, who was making her way towards the duo alongside Miyeon, Minnie, and Soyeon. "You guys know each other?" Soojin asked, her small voice is so contradicting with her alluring cat eyes.

Shuhua stares in shock as Soojin ruffles her hair back, "I live with this dumbass," Yuqi says as she put her arm around a Shuhua who has her jaw dropped, still checking Soojin out. She gained her composure again, saying "Shut up!" to Yuqi because the latter referred to her as dumbass.

Yuqi then moved to Soojin's side, whispering, "So she's the one you've been blabbering about???" she said to the older girl, teasing her. She then turned to look at Shuhua and smirked, "Damn gurl, I didn't know you're capable of making someone look at you like that."

Shuhua grew confused as to what her roommate was saying. Soojin blushed, muttering a 'hey!' shyly. Miyeon hit Yuqi, 'shhh!!' while giggling. Soyeon was the only one Shuhua hadn't met so they greeted each other, they all sat down at a small booth in the café, ordered some drinks and started talking about random things until Yuqi had brought up a certain topic again. She whispered to Shuhua, "So this is the girl you're head over heels for?"