One of the family

I pushed the door open fast and slammed it on his face as I ran up the stairs to our room which I'll be leaving shortly because I'm not sleeping with him.

I grabbed a few things and and put them in a bag before going down the hall to another room.

Getting changed made me realize that I was truly alone and the events of tonight played over in my head.

Eric's kiss wasn't like how I thought it would be. I felt nothing. For years I thought I would feel butterflies and be over the moon when he first kissed me. But I felt nothing with him. There was no electricity like I got with Colton. No matter how much of an ass he was I felt something with him.

Laying in bed wasn't working. I kept moving around trying to get comfortable but it wasn't happening.

I got up and walked over to the balcony to go outside.

Why did I feel something with Colton. It's like no matter how hard I try this ass hat still found a way for me to like him. He found away to be in my mind and stay there till I could be with him.

But he was a cold heartless man who couldn't be loved. And I was married to him.

I looked down at the ring he gave me and ripped it off my finger. It took everything in me not to drop it off the balcony. I resorted to dropping it on my dresser as I walked back in to grab a book from the shelf beside the dresser.

Even that couldn't put me to sleep. I stayed up for the rest of the night into the day laying in bed not wanting to move. I felt broken and empty and hurt. I didn't want to move.

The next few days it was the same. I would only get out of bed to get a shower or to use the bathroom. Axle and Red would bring me in food when I needed it. I really wouldn't eat though. I didn't feel like it.

On the 5th day Red and Axle both came in. That was today.

It was mid afternoon when they busted the door open.

"Come on vampira we need you up and moving around!" Axle called as he made his way over to me.

"I'm not in the mood." I said softly as I turned away from them both.

"Come on my brother brought you some good food over! He got you chick fil a!" Now that got my attention. I had told Red once that I would do anything for this food.

Red placed the bag down right in front of me and it was like I had a new found energy.

"Quinn brought it over while he went to a meeting with Colton."

I sat up taking the bag and digging through the bag.

"What does your whole family work for him or something?" I asked as I put a fri in my mouth. Axle tried to take one from the bag but I moved away from him holding the bag closer to my chest.

"Something like that. My dad was his dads right hand man before he got shot saving my mom."

"I'm so sorry." I said feeling like an ass. I had let go of the bag a little giving Axle the time to steal some fries from me.

I snapped back to him hitting him on the upside of the head before I turned back to Red.

"It's ok." She smiled a small smile remembering him. "Now me and Quinn work with Colton because of all his dad did for us and for what Colton does for us as well. He pays for our mother's treatment and gives us safety."