7 - Beg for mercy

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL/DRUGS/SMOKING
BLOOD/GORE/DEATH
GUN VIOLENCE/VIOLENCE  

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING ALCOHOL/DRUGS/SMOKING BLOOD/GORE/DEATHGUN VIOLENCE/VIOLENCE  

The next morning was unusual to say the least. I awoke to the smell of freshly baked pancakes and coffee. I loved coffee. I groaned as I sat upright on the sofa. How uncomfortable. But I didn't expect to be taken to bed, fuck if he touched me, I'd have killed him.

"Good morning sunshine." Ace called out from across the kitchen. I blinked hard while stretching. Where the fuck was I? Oh right..

I stood up, ignoring him. I headed upstairs to the bedroom I stayed in last night. Or more like didn't stay in. Upon getting dressed into a casual pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt I tucked in, I went downstairs. KC was a lifesaver and brought me some clothing last night. But that bitch disappeared on me last night.

When I walked back into the kitchen, I sat down at the island opposite Ace. He looked so fucking calm. "Not a morning person." He raised a brow at me. I narrowed my eyes. "Coffee. Now." I snapped my fingers at the maid who was making breakfast.

"And no, I'm not a fucking morning person." I said. My head was in pain, I was starving and I wasn't home. He smiled as he sipped on his black coffee. Too fucking much for my liking.

"I have some business I need to attend to. Will you be all right on your own?" He asked. Why would he even ask. I nodded. And with that he left and I may or may not have checked out his ass. Fuck. I'll just look.

I didn't have anything to do, well there was a few million things I could be doing but being in America, I was stuck on what I could possibly achieve here. I sat sipping on my coffee as I decided to sight see and perhaps do some shopping.

Walking along the street, I passed high end stores and luxury boutiques. KC accompanied me but walked beside me. The other guards walked behind us. "So did you and Ace have a cosy time last night?" She smiled at me. I scoffed. "How did you know?"

"I always know." She chuckled. I chuckled and shook my head. "It was not cosy." She stopped walking and I followed suit. "What?" I asked with confusion.

"You like him." She teased. I felt my cheeks burning up. Fuck fuck no. "No I don't." I snapped. I have never needed a man. I certainly didn't need Ace fucking Hernandez.

After resisting the urge to slap the smile off her face we continued our way. I stopped at a high end jewellery store. As I glanced over the crystal clear cases full of elegant jewels and rings, I was approached by a worker.

"Ahem excuse me Miss, do you need help with anything?" He asked. I looked at the young man. "I would like to see your tiaras." I spoke confidently.

The man gestured for me to follow him, whereby we stopped in front of a large windowed case. A beautiful diamond tiara caught my eye. It was even more elegant than the one that broke. I smiled as I pointed at it. "I'd like to try that one."