First Quidditch Match

The day of the match was a very bright cold morning. Hermione kept trying to force her to eat, but Hari couldn't, her nerves were too great. Hermione was getting annoyed with her, as was Ron. 

"You need to eat!" Hermione said as she shoved toast in Hari's face aggressively. Hari stood up from the bench and quickly made her way to sit next to Fred and George, who had practically adopted her recently. Hari could usually either be found with Ron and Hermione, or Fred and George, who seemed to think that she would one day join their prank master team. In fact, they had already planned for her to help them with one next week.

After breakfast Fred and George walked on either side of her down to the locker room. They changed into their scarlet robes and them waited.

It wasn't long before Wood led the way out onto the field

It wasn't long before Wood led the way out onto the field. Hari followed them out of the locker room, hoping her knees wouldn't give way. She clutched her broom tightly. The captains, Wood and Flint, shook hands, and they all mounted their brooms. 

They rose up into the air, and Hari quickly rose a distance above the other players, weaving slowly around the pitch keeping her eyes wide open. Unable to hear the commentator, the rest of the game was lost to her, many minutes went by. Suddenly Hari saw the snitch, Higgs, the Slytherin seeker, saw it too. They both raced after it, Hari's hand was an inch away when - WHAM! - She was slammed to the side, barely managing to stay on her broom. Flint had rammed straight into her, causing her to spin off course, and lose sight of the snitch. She sadly went back to circling the pitch. 

She dodged a bludger, swerving, and as she did, her broom suddenly lurched to the side, almost throwing her off. A second later it happened again, the broom seemed to be trying to throw her off.  But Nimbus Two Thousands did not suddenly decide to buck their riders off. Hari tried to turn back toward the Gryffindor goal-posts --  to ask Wood to call time-out -- but then she realized that the broom was completely out of control. She couldn't turn it. She couldn't direct it at all. She was terrified. It zigzagged through the air, and every now and then making violent swishing movements that almost unseated her. It started bucking upwards and downwards. People in the stands were pointing at her, it was all she could do to stay on. 

The broom started rolling over and over Hari rolling with it, and then it catapulted her. She barely managed to hold on with one hand as it thrashed around, trying to loose her.

The twins flew up to try and pull Hari safely onto one of their brooms, but it was no good - every time they got near her, the broom would jump higher still. They dropped lower and circled beneath her, obviously hoping to catch her if she fell. 

She was terrified, if she could scream, she would have been screaming her head off, but she put all her effort into grabbing on with her other hand. Someone would do something, she just had to hold on.

The broom stopped seconds before Hari's grip would have failed her, but she was too tired to pull herself back onto her broom, one of the twins, Fred, immediately flew up to her and helped her back onto her broom. Once she was on she gestured frantically at Flint, who had been using Hari as a distraction to score. As soon as the two were sure she was fine, they pelted back off to the game. Suddenly the was a flash of gold mere inches from the field. Hari sent herself into a downwards spiral, pelting straight towards the ground. The twins sped after her, obviously thinking the broom was out of control again. 

She pulled up right before she hit the ground, and tumbled onto it, mostly unharmed. She coughed, choking, and spat the snitch into her hand. She raised it above her head, hoping someone would see, and they did. She could see the crowd cheering, red, yellow and blue-clad people jumping up and down in the stands. 

She was engulfed from behind in a hug, ginger hair falling in front of her face. She turned around to see Fred, grinning from ear to ear. George ran up behind him, and plowed into them, turning it into a group hug. Hari normally didn't like being touched, but this was fine. She was with her friends, she had caught the snitch, they had won.

Gryffindor had won by one hundred and seventy points to sixty. Hari knew none of this, though. She was being made a cup of strong tea back in Hagrid's hut, with Ron and Hermione.

"It was Snape," Ron was explaining, "Hermione and I saw him. He was cursing your broomstick, muttering, he wouldn't take his eyes off you."

Hari shook her head, that seemed wrong.

"Rubbish," said Hagrid, Agreeing with Hari. "Why would Snape do somethin' like that?" Over the past while, Hari had gotten better at understanding what he was saying

"He tried to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween." Ron said, "It bit him. I think he was trying to steal whatever it's guarding."

Hagrid dropped the teapot, "How do you know about Fluffy?" 

"Fluffy ?"

"Yeah -- he's mine -- bought him off a Greek chappie I met in the pub las' year -- I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the--"

"Yes?" said Ron eagerly.

"Now, don't ask me anymore," said Hagrid gruffly. "That's top secret, that is."

"But Snape's trying to steal it."

"Rubbish,"
said Hagrid again. "Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of the sort."

"So why did he just try and kill Harry?"
cried Hermione.

Hari tapped her on the shoulder the signed 'It wasn't him, I'm sure."

"I know a jinx when I see one, I've read all about them! You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking at all, I saw him!"

"I'm tellin' yeh, yer wrong!" said Hagrid hotly. "I don' know why Hari's broom acted like that, but Snape wouldn' try an' kill a student! Now, listen to me, all three of yeh -- yer meddlin' in things that don' concern yeh. It's dangerous. You forget that dog, an' you forget what it's guardin', that's between Professor Dumbledore an' Nicolas Flamel--"

"Aha!" said Ron, "so there's someone called Nicolas Flamel involved, is there?"

Hagrid looked furious with himself. Kicked them out of his hut, and told them to come back when they would pry less.

Hermione, Ron and Hari argued all the way up to the castle. Hermione and Ron said Snape had been jinxing the broom, Hari said that that couldn't be true, but as she wouldn't explain why she trusted Snape, she had no proof.

I obviously do not own harry potter or any of the characters setting or story

I obviously do not own harry potter or any of the characters setting or story. This is my first time writing a deaf character and I'm sorry if I mess up. I appreciate suggestions or corrections. 

I drew the robes because they are a combination of both 3rd and 5th year robes as I don't like them individually.