A Lesson

🖕🏾Tahj: can u come to my room?
Me: No
🖕🏾Tahj: please, its important
Me: No
🖕🏾Tahj: i need ur help w sumn it'll b fast
Me: No
🖕🏾Tahj: please i don't feel safe around Nick

I groaned. It was 4 in the morning. What could possibly be going on in that room?

By the time I was near outside his hotel room I realized that I should have came with another staff member. I even cussed under my breath about making that mistake.

I knock on the door but the door falls open. It takes my eyes a while to adjust to the darkness but I make out some movement on one of the beds. But the sounds coming from it don't sound right. When my eyes finally adjust I become stuck... with disgust. Tahj was looking right at me while he was doing it.

"Mr. Les," Raheem whispered from underneath him. "Maybe you should join us."

Then Shawn steps out from the bathroom naked. They were all naked.
While Tahj was riding Raheem.
I immediately walked out slamming the door behind me. But before I did I noticed that Nick was missing.
But it didn't take me too long to find him. I heard some more strange noises next door. When I went to open it a girl screamed and ducked underneath the covers.

"Okay, guys, here we are at Buena Vista Street. So the plan for today—"
I chose to cut Brie off.
"Before I let Brie continue there is something I want to say," I say and had everyone's attention as we stood right outside the park. "Last night I was made aware of some very inappropriate behavior that was going on."

I was up to here with the shits so it was time for a disciplinarian lesson. I could have sworn that Tahj, Raheem and Shawn looked shook for a second.

"What?" Brie said, confusion all on her face.
"Oh shit," Jerome muttered.
"I don't know where y'all think y'all are at," I continued. "But you're not home and I don't have the tolerance or patience for it. Now I tried to be nice but that's out the window now. The students I'm about to call are not participating in going to this park today."
Everyone gasped and some groaned.
"Instead, you'll be coming with me to pick up trash on the highway."
Jaws were hitting the ground!
"I know you fu—"
"Those students will be," I paused after interrupting a student. "Nick and Ashley."
"What I do?" Ashley shouted.
"Yo, I knew you had it in for me since day one, fam," Nick said.
"Y'all not alone. You'll be joining your friends Raheem, Tahj and Shawn."
Other students actually started laughing. Even Raheem was smiling at me... viciously.
"Well you all heard him," Brie said but gave me the curiosity look.

The others walked for the park while I coped a shuttle to take us back to the hotel.
"I'll help out, Mr. Les," Jerome told me and guided everyone into a shuttle.
"This is bullshit, Les," Tahj whispered to me.
I turned to face him eye to eye.
"It's Mr. Les. Now get in."
He gave me a hard eye while climbing in.

I took it upon myself to arrange this in the early morning after what I had to witness: Tahj and co. having their little threesome, I wasn't sure what they were trying to accomplish with that one. And Nick and Ashley going at it in her bed. Now that I think about it she was 17 and him 18. But I'll leave that be for now.

The coach bus dropped us off by the highway not too far from the hotel. I watched everyone get off one by one. All of them looked at me like they were plotting revenge. Shit was comical, I wasn't scared of none of their asses.
I had them all wear their orange caps and I set out two garbage cans.

"All right, let's get it," Jerome called.
They all groaned and moved at snail paces picking up trash.

Ashley screamed when someone threw something at her from a driving car.