shot 1

Zada tied her hair in a tight bun and looked at her reflection in the mirror before wearing the thick framed clear glasses which is an essential part of her disguise....

She is wearing a beige coloured kurti which is two size too large for her...

Perfect!!

Fake nerd alert!!!

She grinned at her mirror image

No one would see past the ugly glasses and baggy clothes.

She is tired of being under her brothers' shadow...at the same time she can't get through without having them around....

So this is the best option...

Today onwards...she is Zada Sharma

"Zada.....will you come out this year...We have been waiting for ages" she heard zahir complaining from the other side of the door....

"I'm coming..."

They are staying at a hotel suite for the day...Her parents would go back to Mumbai after dropping her at college.Zahir and Zian has an apartment here in Delhi.She could have shared the apartment but that would make it difficult to keep her secret.So she is going to stay at the college hostel.

Zada opened the door and stepped out only to hear the collective gasp of her family....

"What have you done to my daughter??" Gauri screamed looking at Zada's clothes and hair style...

"Mom....I told you I dont want to be known as the popular guy's sister...so I'm gonna blend in...god knows how many people would want to make friends with me if they know who I'm....I want genuine friends " Zada said throwing a dirty look at her brothers who are both gaping at her....

"But I will be warning off the boys....dont complaint " zahir said

"Do I look like Femma fatale to you in this?" She asked in a mocking tone which made zahir frown....

"If you take off that ugly glasses and put your hair down....you do have a pretty face sister" Zahir said

"Oh my my....are you,my lovely brother ,complimenting me?" Zada asked grinning at her brother...

"I'm just stating the facts.....but then you do have my face...just a feminine version...you ought to be pretty" he said winking at her

"Ofcourse....I should have known...you are the most arrogant self praising narcissistic...-" omkara cut in between his daughter's list of character assassination....

"There there....stop you two....you are not five anymore....grow up for heaven sake" omkara said throwing his hands up in frustration

"That's what we want to tell you too....grow up and stop making babies" zahir warned pointing a finger at his father and omkara gaped at his son...

"What the!!"

"Last time...your excuse was me and zian leaving for college....the result is there sleeping on zian's chest now" he pointed at two year old little Zera snuggled against zian....

"Exactly!! The next person to give birth in our family would be me...not you!!" Zada added looking at gauri

"This coming from you who spoils her crazy" omkara muttered

"We love her....but that doesn't means you keep on making more" Zada said shaking her head

"Yeah....learn something from bade papa....he stopped at one" zian who had been silent all this time added quietly so that he wouldn't wake up little Zera.

"Oh fudge!! Anya and Zaif would be waiting for my call" Zada said already dialing her siblings

Anya is shivika's only daughter

Zaif is rikara's son who couldn't join them as he has exams going on at school

Yes!! They are a Z family....

Once the call was over zada heard zahir's phone ringing....

"Who is this A??" Zada asked

"That's our best friend Amar....we are leaving....see you at college" zahir said picking up his bag..

"Why is his number saved A?? What have he saved your number then ...you both are Z!!"

"I'm Z and he is Zi" zahir said

"You let him call you Zi?? How dare you!! How dare him!! That's my name for you" Zada yelled at her brother

Zi is something zada started calling zian when they were younger to make zahir jealous....and it kind of stuck....

"Come on...I told him my sister doesn't like anyone else calling me Zi and he just laughed it off" Zian said....

"I'm already hating your best friend " Zada said looking at her brothers....

"That's good!! He is not someone I would want my sister to like" zahir said approving his sister's dislike for his best friend....

"You mean ....he is someone like you??" Zada asked crossing her arms across her chest

"Something like that little sister" zahir said ruffling her hair and she swatted his hands away

"I'm not your little sister....I'm only 10 minutes younger to you" she said narrowing her eyes at him...

"Still you are little my dear little zada" he said and walked out of the room after dropping a kiss on little Zera's head....

"See you at college....and if there is anything you need...anything at all....come to us...okay" zian said and walked out....

"Aww....I'm gonna miss my babies" gauri said hugging Zada making her roll her eyes....

"We are not babies anymore momma"

"You will always be my babies" gauri said blinking back her tears...

"If you dont want to be a baby anymore ,Zada ,we would be forced to have more babies....you know we love babies...dont you??" Omkara said seriously making zada gape at him...

"No..no...absolutely no....I'm your baby papa...I'm your baby momma...." she said hugging both her parents....

A/n :-

Here goes the first chapter....

Hope you all like it...there is nothing much in this shot...I know...its an intro....

Hopefully I could bring Amar out in the next shot....

And Ryan is Zada's Childhood crush...its not always possible to end up with him at the end...right??

But there will be Ryan's entry in the book once....afterall we need someone to make our Amar jealous😂😂

Pls do vote and comment....

Tag your friends....

I got a very low response for this book....

I know you all want rikara stories...but please try this one...

Love you all🥰🥰