30- ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ

"Okay so Jaemin cheated?" Mark got shocked when Jeno told him about his past relationship with Jaemin. The times he was still gay.

So Mark invited the couple over to his home. Hyerin and Nayoung instantly clicked since they both have the same interests and both are pregnant. The two girls are currently in the kitchen drinking hot tea with Hyerin giving some tips to Nayoung who just became pregnant.

Meanwhile, the boys are in front of the TV playing video games... Not until they just decided to talk and to catch up with other stuff.

"Yeah but it's cool" Jeno replied with a smile, stuffing his face cookies that Nayoung baked for them.

"You guys are like the cutest gay couple tho" Mark exclaimed.

"Next to you and Haechan!" Jeno replied earning a smack from the older.

"I'm not gay" Mark replied and held the controller again, ready to play.

"Whatever" the latter replied and they played games again.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well how do you handle the pain?" Nayoung asked Hyerin.

"Jeno is always there to comfort me. It lessens it. Drink plenty of water too! Take deep breaths because it'll only last for awhile don't worry" she replied.

"Damn I wish Mark is gonna be like that" Nayoung said with a pout.

Hyerin smiled amd looked at the girl in front of her.

"Mark is great guy. He's caring and nice. The only problem is he can't cook even if his life depended on it. But that's beside the point. Mark knows how to handle things professionally. He's smart and very knowledgeable. I'm sure he already did his research about pregnancy so you wouldn't have to worry" and Hyerin went on and on about how great of a father and a husband Mark is.

"I can see that you really loved Mark huh" Nayoung smiled at her.

"Unfortunately" Hyerin rolled her eyes playfully and the both of them laughed.

"I'm sorry too.. Because of our marriage he was never been able to fulfill his responsibility to be a good boyfriend and a father" Nayoung apologized.

"It's alright. I'm just glad all of the conflicts has been solved.. So tell me more about this watermelon incident" Hyerin giggled.

Nayoung told her about this one time Mark was in the toilet with his watermelon. He didn't wanna share it and decided to eat it in the bathroom.

But the reason why they have a watermelon because Nayoung was craving for it and yet Mark has to eat it which made Nayoung mad so she decided to lock him in the bathroom for the rest of the afternoon.

"Damn you're awesome" Hyerin told her and Nayoung flipped her hair.

"You darn right I am"

The two told more stories about each other.

Author's note:

We're almost done with this!!! Omggggg

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie