31- ʜɪᴛ

Time skip~

It's a week before Hyerin's baby comes and all of them are excited! They had a little gathering at a fancy restaurant.

Nayoung who is 2 months pregnant is with Mark. Renjun and Jaemin is also there of course.

"A toast for Hyerin's pregnancy. She's been carrying the baby for 9 months and she'll finally have the baby next week. As the father and her future husband I'm proud of her. To Hyerin!" Jeno said and raised his wineglass.

All of them did the same, except for the 2 girls who's only drinking juice.

They all ate and talked about random stuff. Starting from Hyerin's pregnancy then the topic diveeted to Nayoung's pregnancy then to Mark's story about how Nayoung ate all the watermelons he bought for himself til we get to the current topic which is.. Jeno's dad jokes.

"Can you please stop? My water might break early because of your jokes" Hyerin whined and Jeno chuckled.

"The earluer the better then" Jeno laughed and earned a slap on the arm from his girlfriend.

"Now I'm asking myself, why the hell did I even date this guy before?" Jaemin said and they laughed.

"Yeah I wonder how you coped up with his jokes" Renjun replied which resulted to a pouting Jeno.

"But he can be pretty funny sometimes without trying" Jaemin added.

"I'm dating Jeno but why do I still ship Nomin?" Hyerin said and laughed.

"Shut up Renmin is more real"

"No Markhyuck is" Nayoung said and laughed at the frowning Mark.

"Stop it!! I'm not gay and I'm your freaking husband" Mark whined and started clinging on Nayoung.

"You're such a baby get away from me" Nayoung exclaimed.

In conclusion, there conversation is pointless and random. Some people in the restaurant even stared at them thinking they're weird ass children.

After eating all of them got out of the restaurant and walked around the city. It was night time which gave off this comforting feeling.

The sounds of crickets can be heard, their laughters and footsteps. The bright lights and colorful houses. It's just so calming for the group.

As they were walking Hyerin then started rummaging through her bag to find her airpods but unfortunately she can't see it in there.

"Guys I'm just gonna check if I left my airpods in the restaurant" she said.

"Let me come with you" Jeno told her but she shook her head.

"I can do it myself. It's not even that far. Don't worry about me" she said and started walking away from her group of friends. Jeno was about to follow her until a car honked. Their eyes widened at the sight. Her figure laying on the cold hard ground as there was blood everywhere.

She got hit...

"HYERIN!!!"

To be continued~