-72-

^^Their Bedroom

-Jae-

It's been two days since the lil incident and Natalies fine now. She left the hospital as soon as she regained consciousness and moved out of her house to come and stay in one of our extra bedrooms until she was ready to leave.

But today, thanks to Zay...we were all scheduled to hang out. He invited Andre and of course he's gonna bring Ja'Niya. Then he also invited John who's gonna bring Amber. And the rest of the people he invited were his other friends Jabari, Deontae and Isiah.

So right now my man and I was having our breakfast in the breakfast room. Natalie was eating her breakfast in her room.

"You know it's messed up to invite Dre and his shorty over when Natalie is stayin-"

"Shorty?! Since when did you start using that word?" Zay smiled at me while he licked syrup off of his fingers.

I kissed my teeth. "Can I finish asking my question?"

"Go head, shorty."

"If Natalie's staying wit us...you don't think you being messy for inviting Andre and Ja'Niya over?"

"Yeah but I ain't invite Natalie tho..."

"But what if she come downstairs while we hangin or whatever and sees him...?"

"I'm sure she mature enough to ignore the nigga."

"Zay...if shit goes down...It's all gon be because of you," I said before taking a bite of my bacon.

"Nah, if shit goes down. It's aboutta be entertaining as fuck cause I be bored as shit," he laughed.

"You be bored when you wit me?"

"No. Ever since you been pregnant you and yo pregnancy brain got me dead but when I'm not witchu which is most of the time nowadays...I be bored."

"Yeah, but you got the game to keep you entertained. Not these other bitches thas lookin for fast money."

He cackled. "Jae, no one was talkin bout other bitches...how'd they get into the equation?"

"I'm just lettin you know..." I responded calmly.

"Ya such a weirdo," he continued to laugh.

I tried to hold in my laugh. "Eat ya food."

"No...you is mad random."

"...So it would be random if I said I wanted to do it on this table right now...?" I took in a piece of my waffle.

"Yess. We is eatin right now so there's too much stuff on the table."

"Oh, so if we wasn't eatin and there wasn't stuff on here...you'd be down?"

"Shut up, Jae. Finish ya food and we can talk about this later."